Baby clothes - what do we need?

Bumped it for you hun, I have more than whats on that list now but not saying how much more, as then I would have to admit I have a problem :rofl: x x x

You will need snowsuits/pramsuits as well. I got couple of things in newborn and my husband is 6'3 as well. At nearly 39 weeks they estimated 7lb13 but I think he will still fit into newborn for a while. Do look at the sizes in different shops as they are different - GAP is smaller than some others, I was buying a fleece pramsuit and noticed that 3-6 only went up to 7 kg

Bumped it for you hun, I have more than whats on that list now but not saying how much more, as then I would have to admit I have a problem :rofl: x x x

oooh im gonna have a look! erm lilmoomin fess up!! xx

You will need snowsuits/pramsuits as well. I got couple of things in newborn and my husband is 6'3 as well. At nearly 39 weeks they estimated 7lb13 but I think he will still fit into newborn for a while. Do look at the sizes in different shops as they are different - GAP is smaller than some others, I was buying a fleece pramsuit and noticed that 3-6 only went up to 7 kg

what are pramsuits :blush: xx

what are pramsuits :blush: xx
Sorry, just saw this, look at mamas and papas website, they are like overalls but warm ones.

Scratch mittens are useless, do get sleepsuits with integrated ones

do you mean have i bought jumpers and cardigans or do you mean have i bought wool to knit somethiing? hope u r well hun xx

I mean bodies and tights. If you look at the pictures on this web page the clothes are all made of wool and are meant to be closest to the baby's skin. In that way, the baby keeps warm all day long.

I use it too during the winter, every day. It's very adictive:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back