Baby clinic again today :)

BabyBrain

Reaction score
Looking forward to it this week....the gp said Bertie is doing really well on the soya and it's perfectly fine for him to be on it as he is thriving. Can't wait to get the anti-soya lecture this week from the HV's :D

Although he will come off it after the allergy testing because I'll get the prescription milk or wean him back onto dairy and see how we go. But if I think for one minute the dairy upsets him we'll go back on the soya!!!!

You bloody tell them!!!!!!!!! Going to get AJ weighed today haven't since we put him on the Aptamil colic milk I'm interested to see if he has put on weight. Fingers crossed for chubby babies. lol. xx

good luck BB, dont take no nonsense from them

Hope you ladies get some good weight gains.

We got harry weighed yesterday and he put on 8oz this week :)

we were at baby clinic this morning too.......james is 14lb now :) xxx

Well we had 8oz this week taking Bertie to 8lb 10oz and a half lol :yay:

Harry did great with 8oz too! :pompom: xxxxxxxx

Although it feels like 8lb extra when I'm trying to prop him up to feed whilst we are both fighting sleep lol

hannah was weighed this morning...she is 12lb now exactly at 12 weeks exactly..

she has dropped a bit on her chart but they told me its still fine at the moment and she is just regulating her own appetitie etc now. i cant possibly get any more milk into her during the day and with her dropping the feed at night, i was worried. but the HV reassured me that if she was hungry, she would wake up!

getting her weighed again in 2 weeks and then we will see how she doing xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back