• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

baby channels

budge

Reaction score
i was watching a baby channel the other day and it showed a woman giving birth as usualy. She had the baby and all the way through it was refered to as a she as she had been for a scan and told it was a girl. She'd actually been for two scan and told twice that it was a girl. So little megan was born and the midwife held her legs for the cord to be cut by dad and suddenly the midwife said ' dad do you want to see what you've got?'' The woman said it had to be a girl as she'd bought all pink things and decorated the nursery etc. But alas LOL it was a boy! Mother broke down in tears as dad verged on a breakdown! LOL
dads words were
''A million pounds worth of technology and still they get the sex wrong''

How would you feel if that happened! :? . they said they got a kitten afterwards so that they could all it Megan. :dance:

hehe! thats why i wouldn't find out. I know too many people who had baby sexed wrong!
I like the surprise too!

It happened to a close friend of mine. I would never ask the sex of my baby because there's always room for mistakes & that is one expensive mistake! Poor people but I'm sure they are home laughing about it now happy to have their baby home well & healthy ! :D

when i had harley the midwife said that only a few days ago there was a lady that has 4 boys she got preg again was told it was a girl, as u can imagin she was sooooo excited done a pink nursery pink clothes and it was a boy!!!

the midwife said she was the one that delivered the baby and all the mum done was cry for hours...

it must be awful becasue i suppose you bank your feeling etc on the sex you've been told. I suppose its such a shock at first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back