baby bump

rusks said:
georgie1991 said:
yeah i was a big girl too before i fell pregnant, i was a 14/16 before so thts probs why im not showing yet.
its horrible tho, coz im getting like a look to me, but i just look like ive eaten too much coz there no actual bump just yet.
i cnt wait to get past the bloated stage n actually have a bump. saying tht wen i get into my 3rd tri ill be wishing i didnt have a bump and hoping it will hurry up and come out

i'm exactly the same hun wwas a 14/16 before too and i only have a bump when i lie down and desperate for a pee!!

i look like i have eaten too many pies and my boobs are huge! :lol:

ill just have to be patient. its got to the point tho now tht im asking everyone i see whos pregnant or had a baby how far gone they were wen they started showing. lol they must think im so strange

xxxxx

I didn't show with my first till I was about 5 months, with my second I was about 4 months before the bump appeared, with this one however I started to show at about 10 wks. I am just over 17 wks now and sooo obviously pregnant lol :lol:. Wondering now how big I will be towards the end :oooo:.
Everyone is different tho and it's true that you do show earlier with every pregnancy.

I'm 16 weeks and no bump at all, i keep wishing i had one but OH reckons that if i had a bump id be moaning that i can't sleep etc :rofl:

It just feels like i'm 'not pregnant' at the minute

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back