14 weeks + Exercise

Pinkprincess23

Reaction score
Im new to this so please bear with me haha:wave:

Im 13 1/2 weeks pregnant...14 weeks friday....Anyone else? I have got my scan tomorrow and Im so excited. This is my 1st baby and didnt find out I was pregnant untill 8 weeks. We were so overjoyed when we found out.

How is everyone feeling....??? Are you showing much???

Also is anyone from the Sunderland area......are you going to any exercise/swimming classes?

Hope your all well

s
xx:lol:

Hey hon welcome to the forums! Hope all goes well for your scan tomorrow there is nothing quite like the feeling you get when you see your little one dancing around on screen! Sounds like we must have similar due dates - I'll be 14 weeks on Sunday so due on 23rd Oct. Have a little bump - some days it looks bigger than others?! Still quite small though. As for excercise I go swimming once or twice a week - the midwife said it's excellent exercise for pregnant mummies x x

I cant wait to see him/her!

I think im gona start swimming.....I havent wanted to yet purely as we have only told a couple of people so didnt want to get into the swimming pool with my "bump" on show.....its not big but you can tell its definately a "baby bump" haha so after tomorrow I wont have to hide the bump any longer!

x

Hello :wave:
And congrats :yay:

Ditto swimming! Going tonight in fact yay!
I was training for a 10K run before my BFP but stopped cos I was so bloated and achy - that is my excuse anyway :shakehead:
So now I just do the same interval training (Couch to 5K iPhone app) but I walk like a crazed chicken for the run bits and then a bit slower for the walk bits.
So nice to be out in the good weather again exercising - can't beat it!

xxx

Congratulations...!! :)

I'm not from makem land, I'm just up the road about 12 miles north of newcastle though. Pleased to see some locals though :) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back