Are you showing as yet?

Hev that's a fab bump and yes definitely a girly one :wink:

You are NOT fat. It is obvious you are pregnant. Just relax and enjoy not having to worry about sizes etc. This is the one time you can eat anything and everything and blame the baby! Take care and relax! :hug: :hug:

Have you put on any weight yet hev cause i know we were both being very lucky with that :D ,i have put on 2 pound :wink: xx

I have bump starting under brests, but it dose look like i have eaten all the pies! people that dont no me will think im just realy fat

i must be showing now..because i was working yesterday here there and everywhere trying to keep the q's moving..and i got to serving some lady on customer service and she said "i hope your not lifting things in your condition"
and i was like :shock: :shock: :shock:

the other day someone asked me when im due so i thought i would be funny and i said "im not pregnant!" should have seen her face! :rotfl: i did say i was after though :rotfl:

Hev and Nikki you girlies are sooo lucky I can't get over that you have only put on 2 pounds so far, I'm not as far gone as the two of you and I weighed myself this morning - shock horror 10 stone 5, thats a whole stone I have put on in weight over the last 8 weeks and I'm only 5ft 8 :(

My bump is getting huge now, I do adore it though and I reckon I'll really miss it once I've had the little one, I often find myself just stroking my bump when I'm walking around :)

I love my bump too hun,gonna be really sad when it goes xx

i had to go to the bank today an i have really started to notice my bump now lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back