Baby Brown #2 :)

Fingers crossed they'll let you. I only got them early due to previous ectopic and also when I had bleeds etc. I hope they'll let you though.

Well she said I've to phone back when I'm 8wks to see if they have a space. Fx as I'm worried like mad xx

How you doing hunny? Any joy on your early scan? X x

How you doing hunny? Any joy on your early scan? X x

Hey hun..I'm good thanks u? Yeah I had one today as I was having pains on my left side. Everything is in the right place and jelly bean had a lovely heartbeat :) xx

Fab news that you heard he heartbeat today though sorry to hear you've been having pains xx

So pleased to hear everything is ok.
3 days til testing for me :)

Awww that's great hun, glad jellybean is in the right
Place! So chuffed for you

Good luck for your test melc.

Congrats sarah, i didnt realise you had an early scan booked. So pleased everything is ok with bean, yay for seeing a lovely hb :lol: x

Congrats sarah, i didnt realise you had an early scan booked. So pleased everything is ok with bean, yay for seeing a lovely hb :lol: x

Thanks hun..it wasn't a private scan,was at epu as I was having pains on my left side so they gave me a scan to make sure it wasn't ectopic. How are u getting on?x

Hope the pains have stopped? God these early days are scary aren't they? Im glad they scanned you and put your mind at rest (for now at least lol).

I am good thanks, doesnt feel real just yet. It soon will i'm sure! X

Hope the pains have stopped? God these early days are scary aren't they? Im glad they scanned you and put your mind at rest (for now at least lol).

Yeah the pains have stopped now,thank god. I'm glad they did too as I'm a little bit less worried for now.

Have u got a scan date or that yet?x

Yeah the pains have stopped now,thank god. I'm glad they did too as I'm a little bit less worried for now.

No scan datę yet, i have my booking in with the mw in 2 weeks. How about you? X

Got my booking in app next Friday and 12wk scan on the 25th Feb :) x

Got my booking in app next Friday and 12wk scan on the 25th Feb :) x

Exciting! Good luck for your scan x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member