Baby Brown #2 :)

Lol that's great.

You remind me of me in a way, I had a + in sept 11, which I unfortunately mc early in, I then got my bfp with Jacob on NYE 11, same as you - please don't follow my pattern with the birth of this little bean ;-) x

That is just like me lol. Yeah hopefully my little bean stays put til I say so lol xx

Lol, yeah - I keep saying my last day of work is the date of gestation that I had Jacob (brave or stupid?)

Yay so happy :) please be an extra sticky bean!x

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1389257074051.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1389257074051.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 19
Wow yaaaaaaay!!!! That's amazing..x

Thanks Mel :) how u getting on?xx

I'm ok. Just waiting to ov. Thinking tomorrow will be the day.
Using my cbfm for the first time this month so hoping it'll bring me lots of luck :)

Can't believe you have your 3+. It's fab news. Do you think you'll have an early scan? xx

Thanks Mel :) how u getting on?xx

I'm ok. Just waiting to ov. Thinking tomorrow will be the day.
Using my cbfm for the first time this month so hoping it'll bring me lots of luck :)

Can't believe you have your 3+. It's fab news. Do you think you'll have an early scan? xx

I really hope its ur month hun,fx for u. I know never expected a 3+ just now with ov being later but its there :) Yeah I'm hoping to get one from epu,told me to phone back when I was 8wks to see if they have a scan slot so fx they do xx

Aww Sarah you still testing? Crazy lady.
I would say it's rather well stuck by now! Xx

Aww that's brill Hun ur hormones must be nice n strong :) how I getting on? Feeling ok? Xxxxxx

Aww that's brill Hun ur hormones must be nice n strong :) how I getting on? Feeling ok? Xxxxxx

Thanks :) Yeah I'm ok,feel sicky when I've not ate for a bit,tired,mega big n sore boobs,weeing more. That's about it for now lol. How's u hun?xxxxx

Aww it's so exciting! Have u told family yet? Or are you keeping it quiet? I'm good Hun except all my feet have swollen up! I'm currently sat with them elevated hoping they will go down! Xxxxxxxxx

Aww it's so exciting! Have u told family yet? Or are you keeping it quiet? I'm good Hun except all my feet have swollen up! I'm currently sat with them elevated hoping they will go down! Xxxxxxxxx

I've literally just told my sisters just now lol but that's it for now. Aww poor,my feet went up a shoe size when I was pregnant with Tyler xxxxxxxxx

Thanks...seems ages away tho lol. I'm still hoping to get one at 8wks xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back