Baby brain :(

Constantstar

Reaction score
I've still got mine with. Avengence :( went to my new job for a couple if hours to help out and a woman walked up to me and we were talking and I was like whats your name? It was only my new boss who I'd had the interview with and been speaking through email. Cringe ! Then someone randomly asked if my sons name was Oscar I was like no. She asked what it was and I COULDN'T renember, I feek so gutted and embarrassed about this :( was it hormones or first day job worries or am I just an idiot!? I feel ashamed how could my mind go blank like that- I love my little fella!! What a great first impression I make :(

---
-

Oh mate you had a right bad day!

I think it must hve actually been the first day on the job, as when I'm in a new situation I panic and talk too much and get mind blanks. Sure they will totally understand you must have been nervous.

What type of job is it? Has it worked around baby ok?

I keep telling people I've got 5 kids :blush: it's like one hasn't even registered :lol:

It's working with kids so perfect as term time only :) but what a cringe day! Was inky helping out for a few hours lol!! To the boss I even said ' oh I didn't recognise u have u changed ur hair?' lol!! Cringe! I inky met her once tho to be fair!! X

---
-

I have baby brain too! I start of having a conversation and then I can't actually find the word I want to say and then my words get scrambled! I'm dreading it happening when in a large group.

Someone asked me recently what high school my son attended and I couldn't even remember! I felt so embarrassed!

Then I call Avery my doggies names (Angel or Yazmin)! Now wtf is that all about lol x

My cousin's LO is now seven months but she's still got baby brain, she did some freelancing for clients she's worked with for years and forgot the woman's name when she needed to introduce her during a presentation :shock:

Baby brain is here to stay with me too. Scary thing though, I think I had baby brain before I even conceived lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back