I am so happy:)

snoop

Reaction score
After cancelling a interview last week because i was sick, and then had the docs and the hospital i forgot to phone and arrange a new interview, any way i got a call on Fri to go in on Tues for a interview, everything was fine till over the weekend i came down with the flu. So by Tues it was full blown flu and i was not in the mood for it, but i dragged my butt to the interview any way.

I thought after a lot of coughing and sneezing and knackered all the way through the interview i was not in with a chance to start with and half of the questions i was asked.
I thought after the interview why the hell did i answer it like this. Any way i left the interview thinking i don't have this job because i was not on the ball and ill.

I got the phone call this afternoon and now i am a supervisor for a team of carers :dance: I am so happy.

All i need to make this month the best month i have had in a long time is a nice sticky BFP :)

Last edited:
Thanks MrsMc :) I am still in shock i did not think it was going to happenn lol

Congratulations, you obviously impressed them by attending interview when you were not feeling well! Good luck for your :bfp: :)

Last edited:
Thanks I have only a few days till i test but i have a good feeling :)

Thanks everyone i can't wait till they get more folk in so i can started :)

Thank you after going to the interview with a cold i now have a chest infection. I just got started on Amoxicillian 500mg 3 times a day, I hope i won't have to be on these to long, but i forgot to mention to the doctor i am ttc or could be possible pregnant, I did get a very faint line this morning but have not said to DH i don't want to build our hopes up and it was nothing but a negative roll on the22nd so i can test officially.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back