Baby belts

laracomps

Reaction score
Ok, I know that you can get them with trousers... But does anyone know where I can buy a baby belt just on its own?

I need a girls one age 3-6 months (tho would buy a neutral-ish boys one if I had to!)

Phoebe's now in her 3-6 month trousers, she needs them for length, but they bloomin fall off round the waist. Can't win! When its a bit chilly like today, I don't like to put her in shorts.

Thanks all :)

Just managed to get her some jeans in the sale in Asda for £2 with belt! Bargain. So no need for baby belts any more (tho might be handy still to know if you can get them separately)
:dance:

Hey, I was in Adams today and they had some separate belts in their sale (they were £1 and £2 each I think for that size) so you def got a bargain if you got a pair of jeans for that price too!

midna said:
instead of proper belts too you could use some fabric and just tie it :D

Yeah mum said that! She's better at things like that than me hehe. Can't go wrong with the £2 jeans tho!

At least tomorrow her trousers won't end up round her ankles every time I lift her up :rotfl:

My sis has the same problem wth my neice and she uses a scarf (not the wooly ones but more like silky or bandana type) also Pumpkin Patch trousers generally have elasticated thingys at the side to adjust the waist a bit like what maternity trousers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back