Baby bath seat?!

twinkle84

Reaction score
Hey ladies my LO is coming up 5 month boo hoo haha but anyway what seat do u lovely ladies recommend for the big bath? Thanks xx

Yeah thanks that's the kind of thing I've been looking for but mothercare Argos etc don't seem to sell them! Thanks x

amelia has just been lying in the bottom of the big bath since she grew out of the baby bath and she loves it x

I had a really rubbish one, LO kept sliding off, keeping him on it was a task in itself, our Babies''R''Us have some out on show you could maybe go and try some out x

that bath seat you had the link too is £10 in asda!! My friend doesnt like that seat as said you have to make the bath quite deep as the seat is quite high and would recommend the aquapod from mothercare even though its more expensive!

We don't use a bath seat, we just use a non slip mat in the bottom of the bath. He spends the whole time playing, splashing and wriggling so I don't think he would like to be restricted to a seat x

When I tried LO just sitting or lying he rolls around and tries to go on his tum to crawl etc. Then gets super upset cos he gets his face wet and hates the water in his eyes. He seems happy enough in his seat and able to wriggle his legs and splash and play etc. Maybe when he's a little older we'll see how it goes without the seat!

We used the seat that Minchin linked.

You can get them in Asda and Babies 'r us.
We sold ours as AJ wasnt in it very long and I wouldnt use one again for future LO's because of that.
AJ much preferred to be sitting up with my support.

lol we put Ellie in in her bumbo :O she cant sit herself or anywhere near sittting her self and out bath is so deep so leaning over it kills my back and the bumbo is part of her daily physio xx

Thanks everyone and thanks Minchin for the link to the seat, will invest in one! It's only £10 then doesn't matter too much if he's not keen! I think I'd find it tricky to hold him bent over the bath like u said Claire! So think I'll try it until he can at least sit up on his own! Wanted something I could get in bath with him and okay with toys freeing my hands up a little, so that seat looks great! Aiden loves his bumbo didn't know you could put it in the bath? Could try that too!! Thanks xx

lol we put Ellie in in her bumbo :O she cant sit herself or anywhere near sittting her self and out bath is so deep so leaning over it kills my back and the bumbo is part of her daily physio xx
I thought you couldn't use bumbos in the bath? I have a prince lionheart bebepod. Tempted try it. xXx

this thread has sent me looking bath seats which set me for for carseat toys :lol:

I thought you couldn't use bumbos in the bath? I have a prince lionheart bebepod. Tempted try it. xXx

the recommendations are that you prob cant but it works for us and bumbo time is part of Ellies physio so we do physio and bath time together xx

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3765414/Trail/searchtext>BABY+BATH.htm

We got this one for Evie - Although to be honest she normally comes in the bath with me or OH. When she started trying to sit up in it we bought this one...

http://www.mothercare.com/Mothercar...&pf_rd_i=0&pf_rd_p=231490887&pf_rd_s=center-7

You can take the support out for when they're bigger too. Bit pricey but my Grandma spoilt her! :)

we hav the aqua pod to but Ellie cant sti up herself and is still the size of a newborn almost so the seat thing is too big lol but we got it as her and Mia have a bath together sometime and its good for Mia to as seh get hers own we bit to sit on lol x

It is a big seat - Evie's quite small too and it swamps her! lol! Luckily she's very strong at sitting up so we've not had a prob with it yet :)

It is a big seat - Evie's quite small too and it swamps her! lol! Luckily she's very strong at sitting up so we've not had a prob with it yet :)

aw thats good Ellie wants to sit up but she just cant lol I keep forgetting she is only 17 weeks correced and always expect her to be doing things a 24 week old can do xx

the recommendations are that you prob cant but it works for us and bumbo time is part of Ellies physio so we do physio and bath time together xx

So I tried the bumbo in the bath and it just floated and bobbed about even with LO in it! Dunno if i put too much water in?? going to invest in the saftey first swivel one! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back