Aqua pod bath mat?!

twinkle84

Reaction score
I got a safety first swivel bath seat a while ago but babs is starting to get stuck in it and it restricts his place! As soon as I've washed him I get him out to sit in bath to play but he's sliding all over! Was just going to get a normal bath bath mat but saw this aqua pod which I though would be good for washing him in but then get him out to sit on the mat! I just want to know if the actual mat bit is any good and what u guys think to it? X

Too late ha ha don't tell me anything bad been and got one x

yes we have the swivel seat and he's too big for it now, need to get a bath mat. where did you get it? might look online. thing is when he's not in the seta he's trying to pul himself up on sides of bath and falling over so much, have to hold him the whole time!! bit annoying and back breaking!

Aqua pod is ace I totally recommend it! Got about 20 million suckers to keep the mat on the bath! xx

Using Tapatalk

Yes I've bathed LO with it tonight and loved it, so did he x
I got it from mothercare hun, it's mothercares own make I think! It's good bcos it has a seat to it but better than the swivel one whilst also bring a bathmat x

the safety first ones got recalled a few months ago because of some heath & safety issues cos i trailed every where to get 1 to take on mi jollies,
im gona get the aquapod i think cos ir looks ace, lol
have ur lil ones only just started to get too big for the safety first one cos i was gona get it to leave at my parents but dont wana get it and only use it a few times :-\

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back