Bath Question

Meggiewoo

Reaction score
Hi All - Heres the thing, Baillie has her bath in a bath support but is obviously getting to big for it. She lifts her bum up and slides down over the bump at the bottom......Anyway, what do we use next? Will a bath seat support her enough if she cant sit herself? Is there any other funky contraptions on the market for cheeky young bath adventurers?

Thanks for reading x

Kim x x

Well i would advise to save yourself money and just bathe her in your bath :)
Most supports i think only are meant for up to 6 months so its up to you if you dont mind spending the money on something that will only last you a month or so.

Calleigh had a baby bath with support in it, didnt bathe her that much in it as it was a faff for me and seemed uncomfortable for her at times.

We then went on to try this http://www.mothercare.com/gp/product/B0 ... 1&mcb=core

Calleigh found out she could lift her bum and almost tip her self out of it :roll: so we then just bathed her in our bath with no support other than me or OH holding. So much easier for me as i can give her a good wash without any plastic in the way and good for her as she loves the freedom of splashing with arms and legs in the water.

I will be getting Calleigh a sitting up support for her when she can sit by herself :)

Eva loves her baths, especially when one of us hops in the big bath with her, as Charlie said its so nice for them to have a good splash and stretch in the water. When we dont want to get wet Eva goes in a Tubtrug, a kind of flexible bucket, we have loads I use for laundry and recycling etc, and the high sides mean she can sit a bit better to play. Cheaper than a baby bath and more useful once you dont need it for baby. They come in loads of funky colours too lol

Hi All - Heres the thing, Baillie has her bath in a bath support but is obviously getting to big for it. She lifts her bum up and slides down over the bump at the bottom......Anyway, what do we use next? Will a bath seat support her enough if she cant sit herself? Is there any other funky contraptions on the market for cheeky young bath adventurers?

Thanks for reading x

Kim x x

Well i would advise to save yourself money and just bathe her in your bath :)
Most supports i think only are meant for up to 6 months so its up to you if you dont mind spending the money on something that will only last you a month or so.

Calleigh had a baby bath with support in it, didnt bathe her that much in it as it was a faff for me and seemed uncomfortable for her at times.

We then went on to try this http://www.mothercare.com/gp/product/B0 ... 1&mcb=core

Calleigh found out she could lift her bum and almost tip her self out of it :roll: so we then just bathed her in our bath with no support other than me or OH holding. So much easier for me as i can give her a good wash without any plastic in the way and good for her as she loves the freedom of splashing with arms and legs in the water.

I will be getting Calleigh a sitting up support for her when she can sit by herself :)

Eva loves her baths, especially when one of us hops in the big bath with her, as Charlie said its so nice for them to have a good splash and stretch in the water. When we dont want to get wet Eva goes in a Tubtrug, a kind of flexible bucket, we have loads I use for laundry and recycling etc, and the high sides mean she can sit a bit better to play. Cheaper than a baby bath and more useful once you dont need it for baby. They come in loads of funky colours too lol

you can sit them in a bumbo in the bath if you have one!!

i bath my little one in the big bath and just hold ihim with one hand behind his head and then use the other hand to wash him. i also sometimes only put a couple of inches in and then he lays on the bottom and i have my hands free (and it also saves my back a bit lol)

Lola used a safety first bath seat but she was able to sit on her own when we started using it :)

Before that i just used to get in the bath with her and hold her :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back