Baby Bargins?

Katie1987

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has seen and bargins on all the essentials we will need for our little dots... May aswell start if there is any good offers to be had?

Let me know ladies

xx

Asda are having a baby event that starts tomorrow and there are loads of good offers on there! x

ebay is a good place to start aswell...

why dont u have a baby shower towards the end of your pregnancy, invite all your friends and family and write a wish list, then everone choose sometime they would like to buy u...EG bottles, dummies, towels, blanket, bottle warmer, steraliser, thermometre, baby clothes, nappies, bath/bathing equipment, rattles....have a range of items on your list costing from a couple of pounds to a gift some people may want to splash out on. saves you money, gets your friends and family involved and its a bit of fun too...im going to holda baby shower towards the end of my pregnancy x

I've just had a look on boots.com and if your wanting to bottle feed they've got an offer on Advent bottles! 6 9oz bottles for £13 when their normally £26 so ive just brought them. I promised myself i wasn't going to buy anything until 20 weeks but i also brought a whinnie the pooh night light from boots.com too!!!

Thanks ladies. Il keep my eyes open too. Post anything on here I find :) xx

I signed up for the sainsburys little ones provided u have a nectar card u get a free mum and baby gift pack if you buy a pack of huggies newborn with the voucher u get in welcome pack, got mine and its quite handy came with baby wipes, antibacterial hand stuff, travel changing mat and more bits quite handy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back