BABY BAILEY JAMES HAS ARRIVED! Pic on Page 2 and page 5!!!!

Heres another pic of bailey at 2 dasy old and with his eyes open!sweet!
Hes doing really well and feeding off fiona well and shes very happy and spoke to the docs this morning who have told her she might have ainfection, bummer for her :( there saying bailey will be in for 3-4 weeks but the way hes carryong on he might be out next week!
Bailey2.jpg

That's fab news (not about her infection though - but we know she's a strong lady and can beat pretty much anything!)

He barely looks like a prem baby - clever little boy :D

aw he's gorgeous hopefully he'll be ready to go home sooner than 3 or 4 weeks Best wishes to Fiona hope she gets well soon.

bailey is 2 days old today, the pictues do make him look bigger than he is, i hve some more where you can see how tiny he is

hes moved off all his moniters, hes maintaing his temp, so hes moved to a normal cot now...

ona bad note, they are putting a ng tube down his nose, cos he is getting tired whilst feedin
apart from that everything iss good

Stop your whinging! I edited my mistake! and ive emailed urchin to update the title.
Good to see you on chick, hey its not easy updating for you your a slavedriver!

Heres one of him dressed for you as well.
bailey3.jpg

AWWWW Bless him he is such a cutie you must be so proud hun and to finally have him in your arms after all that messing about, so happy for you, hope your feeling ok too and you can both go home soon :hug:

More pic's you say post them up :cheer:

glad all is well with baily, & he is georgous

cnt wait to see more pics

:hug:

As soon as i get some more off fionas ladies, i will post them asap!

Oh he's adorable. Congratulations Fiona & Mark what a perfectly wonderful addition to your family! :hug:

Awww congratulations, a gorgeous little man and a good weight for a premmie.
Well done to you and hope you are soon feeling better xx

fantastic news, congrats to Fiona & Mark, welcome baby Bailey.
hope all is well hun. :hug: :hug: :cheer: :cheer:

Bailey looks lovely Fiona. You should be really pleased he's doing so well. :) Sorry to hear about the nose tube. My DS had one of those for a few days too. It looks a bit uncomfortable but it does help to ensure they get all the food they need.

I hope you are both allowed home soon. :hug:

heis a good weight...

*minor setback*

bailey isnt taking to his feeds,he is only havig 10mls every 3 hours downhis tube, his tummy cant handle more...

other than that he is good :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back