Bailey James Braithwaite.. 26th June @ 20.11pm with pics :)

Baileysmummy

Reaction score
Well after a long hard pregnancy my little man is finally here :dance:

on the tuesday morning my waters went completley, i went to the adu where i was put on the moniter and it showed i was having contractions every 10 mins.. this remained the same for about an hour where they then increased to every 3 mins..

at this point i was told there was no beds for me on the ward, and i had to be examined by the docter down in adu.. he could see all my waters had gone, and he was not happy about things, so it was decided at 2pm i would have this baby weather they had beds for me or not, this doc was amazing, if it hadnt have been for him, i would have given birth on the adu floor i think.. it is bad though i was in labour and no one could do anything about it :wall:

I got to the ward about 3pm, saw the anesthitist straight away, things got moving quite quick, was put on the moniter again and then examined to find i was 6 cms dilated :cheer: .. at this point though everything ground to a halt :cry: contractions stopped

Anyway i was gonna be going to theatre to have him at 4pm, but emergencys were before me..

Anyway got to theatre about 7.45pm, had my spinal which wasnt that bad, laid down and everything went down hill from there, my heart was racing, i was scared.. and i could feel almost everything.. it wasnt a nice experience to go through.. it wasnt the pain i was feeling but fopund out today cos i had my tubes tied they had to fill me with air, this is what was causing the discomfort, felt like my chest was being crushed...

bailey was born 26th June at 20.11pm, weighing in at 5lbs...

Anyway down to the pics... this is bailey at 2 mins old....
Picture043-1.jpg

This was taken just before he went up to scbu..
Picture044-1.jpg

Mark went with bailey to scbu, whilst i was finished off down stairs, he took these pics for me..

Picture045-1.jpg
Picture046.jpg
he was an hour old here...

More pics from 1 day old..

Picture047.jpg

Picture049-1.jpg

Picture048.jpg

and i love this one..

Picture053-1.jpg

sorry theres so many..

so there you go meet bailey james braithwate

Aww fiona i love the pics there so gorgeous and thanks for letting me be your txt buddy! it was a fun experience! and i passed the job with flying colours!
Im goinug to miss you in third tri!

Congratulations.

He is so cute.

Sorry to hear you had a bad pregnancy but I bet it was all worth it now :D :D

hes gorgeous, im so happy for you. Congrats! :hug: :cheer:

Awww he is gorgeous so pleased he is finally here fingers crossed he can come home with you all soon x :hug:

Fiona he is gorgeous, you must be so proud!!!

Congratulations :hug: :hug: :hug:

aww he is lovely hun! has jo been up to see you yet?
:cheer: Congratulations :cheer: xxx :hug:

Congratulations he is gorgeous! Bet it's a huge relief now he's out, 5 lbs is an excellent weight too. Have some heal well vibes :hug: And YYYAAAAYYYYY welcome to the world Bailey :cheer:

he is so gorgeous SSS I bet your so glad to have him out now! Well done you! Take care of yourself xxxxxxxxxxxx CONGRATULATIONS xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx thanks for showing us the piccys xxx

Congratulations again hun. He's a cutie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back