Bailey James Braithwaite.. 26th June @ 20.11pm with pics :)

Hi

Sorry you didnt have a great experience hun :hug: i didnt know they filled you with air, i felt this same exact feeling you described.
He is so cute you must be so proud, hope you get to bring him home soon and enjoy him
Katrinaxx :hug:

Congratulations hun, very pleased you finally have him here :D

aww omg hes so gorgeous, you must be so proud :)

aww :cheer: :cheer:
congratulations :D:D:D

aaawwwwwwww hun you finally have your bundle you must be so proud. he is so gorg!
loads of hugs.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
xnatx

awww hun he is lovely gratz, bet ur so glad to have him at last :hug:

Grtaz to u and ur family hun well done :hug:

Congratulations again SSS :D Bailey looks so cute, especially in the pics with his eyes open. I hope he's home with you soon. :hug:

omg hes so cute glad you've got your lil man now ;)

everytime i see pics of these cute babys i just want mine out now cause i shed a tear everytime. but id rather mine stayed in tho as its safer in there and still growing things.but then id rather get off the iron tablets so when babys ready i am :)

oh and congratulations and :wave: bailey :)

OMG Only just noticed :cheer:

Well done hun, congratulations :hug: At least the completely crap time you'd had was worth it. What a beautiful baby :)

Thanks everyone.. god i cant belive hes 2 weeks old already.. where the heck is time going :roll:

just wonderng how he is doing? when can you bring him home? 5lb at birth for being so earlys pretty heavy? i bet hes all tinsy and cute!! bless

lisa&alex said:
just wonderng how he is doing? when can you bring him home? 5lb at birth for being so earlys pretty heavy? i bet hes all tinsy and cute!! bless

hi hun.. bradley my middle lad was 4lb 14oz's at 32 weeks when he was born, so yeah i guess i have big babys..

and he is home now, i have posted his pics and progress in puiccies 1st year section! :hug:

the pics are quite decieving to how small he actually is as well, hes in tiny baby clothes and they bury him lol...

awh how fab!! tinsy baby :) brilliant news that hes home.. excellent well done you guys!

aww hes gorgeous, sorry for the late reply but bene mia with wedding and honeymoon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back