Baby bag for hospital

Mrs.s

Reaction score
Ladies I have gone totally blank and I'm sitting here staring at all the baby stuff and I can't think what to pack for the hospital!

All help appreciated :)

Birthing nightie
two other pjs in case of a stay
hairbrush
toiletries (shampoo,conditioner, shower gel, toothbrush, toothpaste, lip balm, moituriser, face wash, deoderant)
make-up
knickers (quite a few comfy Cotten ones)
nursing bra
going home clothes
flip flops for shower
snacks
camera
book
purse
pregnancy notes
breast pads
maternity pads
phone charger
hair bands
dressing gown
socks
clippers
towel
anti bacterial wipes (clean surfaces)
anti bacterial hand gel

For baby

3 x vests
3 x sllepsuits
cardigan
scrath mits
blanket x2
nappies
towel
hat
going home outfit
cotton wool/or wipes
muslin

Last edited:
Shootingstar pretty much covered the lot lol

maybe a card so you can buy the tv if you have one! and also money for parking! (sorry shootingstar if ibrushed past it and didnt read properly!/0
xx

You'll need cotton wool balls to wash it's face/neck/gunky eyes etc even if your using wipes for the bum.

maybe take dispossable knickers cos i ruined a few pairs of mine :p

maybe take dispossable knickers cos i ruined a few pairs of mine :p

Definitely. At least you can change them as often as you like and feel clean without piles of underwear. dead ugly but worth it lol

You have to use cotton wool balls in hospital they make you. Wipes aren't gentle enough for newborns. X

ive used wipes in hospital on everyone of mine!

disposable knicker are good too
breast pads even if you bottle feeding because you might leak
spare batteries for your camera
plastic bag to put soiled or dirty washing in

You have to use cotton wool balls in hospital they make you. Wipes aren't gentle enough for newborns. X

Mine didn't say anything, its in case baby is allergic. I was told to introduce her to products slowly, but I didn't. She was using wipes, top to toe, shampoo, and bath stuff from day 1. Every hospital is different x

Mine didn't say anything, its in case baby is allergic. I was told to introduce her to products slowly, but I didn't. She was using wipes, top to toe, shampoo, and bath stuff from day 1. Every hospital is different x

haha mine too :)

I have bought pampers sensitive wipes and I have got johnsons top to toe wash

im a bit paranoid that i have overpacked. my husband just says dont worry but ive got a fairly big suitcase!! thats it all in there but is packed with military precision!!! i used the list they gave me and few bits more.....oh well they will have to tell me to get rid i suppose if its too much!! xx

My hospital make you they watch u like a hawk lol. the huggies cotton feel wipes are brilliant. xx

i hate that they are really pushy about things, every blinking hospital is different! ive packed wipes and cotton wool. and i plan on using the wipes to be honest! it says in this booklet thing they give us to pack 2 bowls for topping and tailing but i dont think i can fit 2 bloody bowls so im just gonna ask if i can borrow bowls haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back