Babys hospital bag

I have mitts but the next sleepsuits seem to have built in ones attached so unsure to pack or not.
Nappy sacks.
X x

Thanks PH, smess and Rosa

I got a tiny free tub of sudocrem, will pop that in. Also got mits washing now.

x x x x

As far as I know my hospital provides them. Not sure if that's the case everywhere?

I didn't and haven't this time they did give k a bath last time but thats cos they needed a awake fed baby to show how to bath one lol but normally I think they say not to wash baby for a few days to keep thee skin nice and protect the natural oils lol x x

I have a couple of burping clothes, mitts, and I have put in my own blanket for her x

Hi Pinky.

I'm half packed I suppose lol. In terms of the things for me everything is packed except for make up and a hair brush. In terms of baby I have everything packed except the pleated cotton wool. I have not packed books, phone charger etc. I'm going to leave a post it stuck to the outside of my case and when the time comes to lift the case, i'll throw in the last couple of things then. I use my phone charger etc everyday so it makes more sense to do it this way, for me anyway.

The case is presently laying on the spare bedroom floor, open. I still can't close it - i'm in complete denial ha ha.

All this is making me rather excited for labour!!! I am crazy...was crapping myself before. Damn hormones!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back