• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Baby Bad Dreams

nickilubs

Reaction score
Can babies have bad dreams.Ivy will be peacefully asleep and she will start to do little sleep giggles (very cute!) But then all of a sudden she will SCREAM! Like proper big screams that she never does when shes awake I always pick her up and cuddle her and she stops screaming then she will wake and settle back to sleep straight away. :( Is it possible for her to know about bad dreams and stuff that early or is it something else?

Connie does that also. I don't want her having bad dreams :( , she does little whines and crys and sticks her bottom lip out.

My LO wakes up Crying/screaming not often but you can tell something upset her, i think they can have dreams so maybe nightmares to? I hate it when she wakes like that, she sobs bless her, does go back to sleep pretty quick though

Aww flo did this ( or i think it was a nightmare ) the other day, even wrote it down in my lil flo book *Florences first nightmare* i was watching her sleeping all cutely then all of a sudden she SCREAMED like iv never heard her scream before, 2 screams and she was back sound asleep again, scared me to death !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back