Please Help Me! Desperate!

definitley sounds like teething.. we used the teething powders which were really good and when we got really desperate a couple of times we put a bit (only a little as its not really recommended) of calpol on her dummy it was enough to send her to sleep which really helped

mum's the word said:
Ricky was like this from around 4 months to 6 months. I was SO anti controlled crying you wouldn't belive it. One night I sat reading everything google threw up about CC, the pro's and cons, and decided that if he was going to be up screaming and refusing cuddles/milk etc then he may as well be screaming with a view to sorting out his sleeping once and for all. I would not reccomend CC unless you and your partner are 100% up for it, but in our case the screaming went on and on for 2 months so we went for it.
3 nights of very structured planning was all it took, I'm pretty sure it was what he needed, the chance to learn how to settle himself, since then he's slept 10-13 hours a night, through teething, colds, bad tummies everything. It takes an iron will initially but my god I'd hate to go back to the hourly/5 minutely screaming fits he used to have.

Have to agree with you 100% on this. Tough but it works a treat. Lucyx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back