baby and doggys

missac

Reaction score
I am really wondering what to do, I have two dogs, snoop and sweep and in the evening Thomas won't go in his moses basket and it only occured to meyesterday that this is possibly because he doesn't want to go to bed - fair enough! But we can't have him lying on the floor playing because of the dogs and so the only option is for us to sit and hold him. P had an idea that we bought a travel cot and then he can lie in that and look around him and then he is not in bed and the dogs can't get him. Does anyine else have any other ideas? We are going to kiddicare tomorrow so will buy something then so all advice appreciated!!

travel cot sounds like a great idea
and summit u could use wen he is older and wen away

thats exactly it Sarah, we would be able to take it with us whe visiting scotland and stuff so he would definitely get his moneys worth!!

I think I will, can't wait to go to kiddicare tomorrow as we are etting a float bath thingy for him so me and him can bath together!!!

We have a doggie, and Ruby goes in a bouncer chair when in the living room...I dont leave Tilly in the room with the baby, if I leave the room I take the dog with me..as much as I love her and trust her you can never be too careful....Ruby loves her bouncer too.

If I go upstairs, Ruby goes into her cot, and she loves to play with her cot mobile and rattle and Tilly lies under her cot, as though protecting her :hug:

I'm the same as you as well whenever I leave the room I either take the dogs or Thomas!! Makes for a right palava when going for a wee!! He went in his bouncer for a few minutes earlier on today but he cries after a short period of time, I think he will get used to it as he gets older though. By the way I love the pictures of Ruby and you, you look like the best of friends!!

missac said:
By the way I love the pictures of Ruby and you, you look like the best of friends!!

She is my pal!! We have so much fun, I waste so much of my day just playing with her and having a giggle!! My house is like a tip, and I dont care!! I am cherishing the time with her, she brings me so much joy :cheer:

aw, I can't wait till me and Teej can play together! We tried playing with an elephant yesterday, I think it freaked him out a bit though!!

As for the house, I would rather live in a tip and have a happy baby just like you, far more rewarding!!

Ooh, I love being a Mummy tonight! I have just put Teej to bed and was rocking him and got a lump in my throat!

I often openly cry on Ruby jut coz lookin at her makes me so happy!! we were walking with her today, she was asleep in her sling and I cuddled her close and screamed "I love you Ruby!!" :shock: much to the amusement and embarrassment of OH and his mum!!! :shock: :oops: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back