Baby Amber is here at last! *update*

rachcraig

Reaction score
Hi everyone, just a quick update cause I'm shattered but my little girl finally made an appearance at 4 am this morning! She is just adorable! I was having really painful contractions and went from 1cm to 5cm dilated within an hour, i then walked down to the labour ward and almost had Amber on the way! I just got in to the room, had some gas and air then had the strongest urge to push! 5 mins later Amber was born! I could not believe how quick it progressed, my oh never even made it back to the hospital on time! Have one small graze but no stiches required. She weighed a chunky 8.9lbs.

Thanks everyone for all the support last night when I was waiting for it all to happen! Pics to follow soon! Xxx

Last edited:
Congratulations!!! Beautiful name:)

Congratulations, that's brilliant and such a quick labour....well done and enjoy your little girl xxx

congrats hope my induction goes that well !!! cant wait to c pics xxx

Thanks everyone, still havent quite got my head round it all yet! I'm so in love already tho :) Xx

Oh wow! Congratulations and well done Hun xxx

:yay: so glad you finally have your baby :) congratulations!!!! Amber is a gorgeous name, enjoy your baby gazing!!!!!!!!

OMG Ive been looking for your update all morning and I missed it!!! Was just about to do a new post to see if anyone had heard anything...
Congratulations babe what a lovely name and weight!!! Fantastic quick birth I wish I could have one like that!!! Sorry to hear your partner didn't make it in time :(

Looking forward to pics!!! :cheer:

OMG Ive been looking for your update all morning and I missed it!!! Was just about to do a new post to see if anyone had heard anything...
Congratulations babe what a lovely name and weight!!! Fantastic quick birth I wish I could have one like that!!! Sorry to hear your partner didn't make it in time :(

Looking forward to pics!!! :cheer:

Aww thanks hun. Hope things are ok with you, are you still in hospital? Will post some pics when I get home, hopefully tomorrow! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back