Me and Amber are home

amzhunny

Reaction score
Hey all,

Not going to post a long message, thankyou for all your well wishes...

will post longer story but had 3 lots of prostin gel and it eventually got me dilated to 2-3 cm's and they could break my waters about 5 on tuesday night...

Then it was all downhill from there really....concerned about my blood pressure and thought i was dehydrated and baby and contraction were not progessing even though i was fully dilated by 7am wednesday morning....so i had to have an assisted labour.

But Amber Jane Tonks is now here and she is doing brilliantly..7lb 5oz and i would just like to say those scans and midwifes who tel you your baby is going to be oversize etc - be cautious at my 36 weeks scan they said 7lb 12oz so we were estimating about 8+ lb baby!!

Love to all and those who have had babies congrats.

Will post some better pics soon.

Amz xxxxxxxx

Thanks for Jacky for all text support during the long process.

Congratulations hun, I know what you mean about them telling you their weight. They said Harrison was going to be 9lb but he was only 7lb 10oz

:clap: Well done Amy and baby Amber, so glad you are home safe!

Can't wait to see more pics xxxxxxxxxx

So glad you and your new baby girl are home! Can't wait to hear the full birth story once you are settled and have some time to post it or email me! Amber is such a lovely name! Sounds like you did brilliantly under pretty difficult circumstances and that Amber was a dinky little baby after all that! Still reckon I'm having a whopper though!
Take care and speak soon
jac x

Well done for surviving it Amz and congratulations on baby Amber. Now you go and get plenty of rest, young lady!!!

Everyone (foolishly) goes on about what a "great baby" they've got in the first 2 weeks after birth (not realising that all newborns sleep about 95% of the time for the first 2 weeks). People think they've got such a placid baby and that this parenting lark is easy, so try to get back to "normal" too soon and tire themselves out.

Get some sleep in these early days - remember that you have some very demanding months ahead now. Be kind to yourself. You've been through a huge ordeal. Rest now - you have the rest of your life (as a parent!) to get through.

Best wishes,
Wendy

xxxx

Welcome home mum and baby Amber, well done both of you!!!!

xxx

Well done amzhunny and you take it easy with baby amber, no supermum stunts! lots of pj days and watching tz when your not bisy with the baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back