Babys heartrate sound myth or not

Sarahe

Reaction score
Hi

has anyone heard of this??

if your babys heartrate sounds like a train it is a boy and if it sounds like galloping horses it is a girl??

I recorded mine yesterday and since then we have been trying to guess the sex, if anyone has heard of this was it right for you

Sarah

I have been told you can tell the sex by the heart beat but I think it's done on the rate and not what it sounds like.... When I told my partner what our babies heart beat sounded like (as he could not be at the appointment) he said it sounds like a Drum and Bass song!! haha... does anyone know what that means!! hehe xxxx

Hiya,

According to the myth, if the heart rate is above 140 then its a girl if its below its a boy. My bubs heart rate was 147 every time we counted it and I had a really strong feeling it was a girl & everyone kept saying that too so we talked non stop about girls names & I always looked at pretty little dresses etc.

We're having a boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

I think its a load of poop!!!

Nicki. :D

I've only ever heard it be described as a galloping horse, ours definitely does sound like that too.

So far our beans heartrate is usually either 147 or in the 150's. Possibly a girl then.

Who knows if it's true, it does seem to be for a lot of people but it's not a guarantee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back