BAAAAAACK FOR A BIT LOL

melanieyeah

Reaction score
hey guys! how is everyone? havent been here in ages, but thought id let you know, im no longer ttc as i split with my ex last november. I have a new O/H and hes wonderful, i love him to pieces. we have been together 4 months and he proposed to me 2 days ago!! :eek: so im getting married next spring and hopefully after then the ttc will commence! :D love you all, good luck and baby dust to those of you ttc xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx love mel

view my profile at www.myspace.com/melanieyeah feel free to add me as a buddy xxxxxxxx

Good luck and all the best for the future, take care of yourself and your new fella xxx

melllllllyyyyy congrats! hopefully ttc will be easy for you next time you go for it (not too long i hope :wink: )

All the best for you and DF (((hugs)))

Hiya,

Nice to see you on here hun. A huge congrats on your engagement, how exciting, you'll have to keep us updated on your plans, piccies of dress etc.
Take Cre.

Nicki.x :D

Hi

Sorry about you and your ex but now you have a new guy which sounds great am so happy for you congrats onthe engagment by the way.
Im sure you will give lots of girls hope of finding someone who will except the past.
XXX Katrina

Hiya honey, I am so pleased that everything has worked out for you :lol: keep in touch with us all :lol:

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back