prob best to leave for a bit

hayes

Reaction score
Hi girls,

U r all so fab and so wonderful, helpful, supportive etc i hate to have to go but im finding im getting a bit to obessed with ttc.

I have woken up so calm about it all and know what i have to do. I need to take a break from it all.

Im not going to not try as such but im not even going to think about it at all. I have a house that we are renovating and thought lots about it last night and me and hubby got married in may and have started ttc straight away we havent even had any real married life together esp with doing the house up.

So its time to perhaps concentrate on us for a bit, hols,nights out, imprompt meals out trips to places at the weekend that we wont b able to do once we are married.

So sadly i think im going to have to take a break frm this fab forum where u all have been so kind and lovely. I promise it wont b for ever i will b bak, and will sometimes log on for all your bfp.

I really wish baby dust to all of you here ttc i hope that you all get your wish of a bfp real soon you all deserve it.

Take care.

Michelle. x

Or you could join us in the WTT section, join the Girlies Room and post on the OT sections? x

Take care hon. Enjoy you time and come back with a BFP. Thats when they usually happen, when you least expect it xxx

Yeah that's a good idea, hang around in wtt xx

Ah Michelle I will miss you cone back soon

I think you are doing the right thing I am also starting to have the same thoughts I need to stop living in 25 day slots!

Good luck to you
xx

I did the same a few months ago, and I'm back already with a BFP so u never know, u may be back sooner than u think! Good luck x

Good luck and enjoy your time with your hubby you will be welcomed back when you are ready xxx

It gets too much doesnt it sometimes, we will have be here for you when you get back lovely

Sent from my U20i using Tapatalk

Sounds like you need time out :) and spend time having fun & relaxing. Hope to see you back here with a bfp!

All the best xx

That's a really good idea hon. I'll miss you,but I agree, sometimes being on this forum makes you even more obesessed... I'm sure you'll be back when you feel ready :) In the meantime, enjoy your life as much as possible and maybe once you've relaxed about it all, your BFP will happen without even trying... Take care sweetie and good luck with it all :hugs:xxxxxxxx

Maybe some time out is exactly what you need,have some time to relax,be yourself and enjoy yourself. And you never know,doing all that might get you that BFP when you least expect it. Good luck,I hope life for the next while brings you everything you wish for. Take care xx

I'm really sorry Michelle, I wish you all the best and like the others have said, you will be back here with a BFP before you know it. Thinking of you xxx

Last edited:
I think that's a great idea, I wish I could do the same & I do keep thinking about it. As great as this forum is I a obsessed with it. Some time out from thinking about ttc is the best thing as most people fall pg when they aren't thinkIng about it.

Good luck & I hope u come back with ure bfp.

Xx

Good idea pickle, I took six months off, and now i've come back and I feel much less crazy and emotional about it all and I believe it'll help. I even used condoms, so that I wasn't even subconsciously stressing about it! Best of luck and hope you come back soon with a smile :) xxx

Good Luck Michelle xx

Ehojy the break and your marriage xx

Hi hun hope a break away leaves ur batteries recharged ready to come back with a bfp. Lots of luck sweety xxx

Hi hun,

We'll defo miss you in here :(

I completely understand what you mean ttc can turn us so obsessive!

Good luck with sorting the house and hope you have a fab time having lots of fun with hubby!

Xxxxxx

Awww hun, it sounds as if a bit of time out is exactly what you need. Come back when your ready, we'll all be waiting with open arms!

XXXXXX

Aww hun I'm really sorry to see you go, we will miss you! I defo think we do forget how important it is to focus on other things apart from TTC and babies, and it sounds like a break will do you and hubby good if you've got the house to concentrate on too. Make sure you book lots of lovely treats for you and hubby, meals out, go and see a show etc and really enjoy eachother's company on this little break :)

Hope to see you back here soon feeling refreshed hun! xx

aww hun dont stay away for too long, good luck :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back