• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

B******Ds Bank fraud

Sherry

Reaction score
Some thieving wan*er has taken nearly £700 out of Hubby's account :x , waiting to hear from bank where and when. What b*****ds. He had checked his online account this morning and noticed it. Transaction went through yesterday. Really pi**es me off :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
He is going to the police once we found out the where and when's.
Just be careful with your card details ladies, you never know. You think it wont happen to you but its getting more and more common.
Sherry x

This happend to us :cry: Went shopping and couldnt pay because some one had taken over £800, we got the money back but the bank charged us that £35!!! :shock:

Same thing happened to me yesturday they only took

1st transaction - £1 for Kays
2nd transaction - £20 tesco top up
3rd transaction - £10 tesco top up.

Spotted it online banking also have been told i ahve to fill in a form for my bank which is barclays then i will get refunded 10 days leter. :twisted: :evil:

it's happened to me in the past too but fortunetly my credit card people put a stop on my card as they thought it was odd as I never use my card unless in an emergancy!! My stupid folk were caught tho as they tried to pay a deposit on a car with my card!!

OMG that's awful!!! :evil:

Looking at your stories, i didn't realise fraud was so common, that's really worrying :shock:

I found it strange that the bank could not tell him where the payment has gone yet, but they could tell him how much and its still in the process of going through so why cant they put a stop to it? :pray: ing its a mistake on their behalf but we will soon see. Looks more like some tos*er has had it though.

Its happened to us too, someone used Richards credit card to put a £1000 bet on william hills online!!!!

Melanie said:
Its happened to us too, someone used Richards credit card to put a £1000 bet on william hills online!!!!

OMG :shock: Were you reimbursed?

frangelle said:
Melanie said:

OMG :shock: Were you reimbursed?

Eventually but it took bloody ages! I was not impressed at all with how Barclay Card handled it. Wasn't too impressed that William Hill took a credit card that wasn't registered to the address of their account holder either!

Sherry said:
I found it strange that the bank could not tell him where the payment has gone yet, but they could tell him how much and its still in the process of going through so why cant they put a stop to it? :pray: ing its a mistake on their behalf but we will soon see. Looks more like some tos*er has had it though.

omg :shock: this is exactly whats just happened to my sister
theyve taken £400 in 3 transactions

frangelle said:
OMG that's awful!!! :evil:

Looking at your stories, i didn't realise fraud was so common, that's really worrying :shock:

me neither!!! :shock:

on my capital 1 card sumone was doing something in shri lanka lol i foned up n sed excuseee mee ive never been 2 bloody shri lanka lol

:( I didn't realise it was so common either- that is really worrying - I do a bit of shopping online - will definitely be much more careful in future.

Hope you get your money back.

Yeah I had 4 payments go out to Google Adwords which werent my payments adding up to around £80.00 im waiting for the refund at the moment. :evil:

Well Hubby went into Bank today after work. He still wasnt told where it was made. Someone has his Visa details and made a £682 payment on something, somewhere. As soon as they know where it went they will call and we can go to police with all the details. Meanwhile he has a form to fill out to get the money back.
There really are some sick F*****s out there

Something wierd going on with the bank I think :think: :think: :think:
I am not sure at all that it was someone using Hubby's card details at all. He has been checking his account daily till something showed up about where the money went and now his balance is back to normal??????

When it all happened the bank said they couldnt stop the transaction and gave him forms to fill out and told him they would call him with all info for the Police. But no call and now money has gone back in, I think the bank have made a big mistake somewhere along the line and that it's their fault but havent actually owned up to anything.

We are still going to be more carefull now though as you just never know do you?

With my bank they put the money back in first, then I had to fill out the form.
I took too long doing the form and they took the money back out again LOL. I faxed the form in a hurry then :lol: and got it back really quick, along with my overdrawn charges.

Hi Urchin
They told him that they wouldnt refund the money till they had got the form back. Who knows whats happened its all a little strange.
I cant beleive they took yours back out cause the form was late :shock: what a cheek :roll:

Sherry said:
Hi Urchin
They told him that they wouldnt refund the money till they had got the form back. Who knows whats happened its all a little strange.
I cant beleive they took yours back out cause the form was late :shock: what a cheek :roll:

I know, PLUS I noticed the fraud BEFORE the money had even left my account and rang them right away, I do online banking and there was about £600 "pending" to go out... and they didn't even stop it then!!

Some tosser bought a PS3 with my money!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariyadavis
Back