Ayla?

Rachey

Reaction score
Just noticed this name when looking through baby name book! Had never heard of it, I think its really cute :)

I went to school with a girl called Ayla x she's the only one I've ever met though x

The more I think of it the more I like it :) sounds like a little innocent name too! lol x

thats a really sweet name
I have never heard it before either, I think its lovely

My friends daughter is called Ayla its a lovely name her middle name is horizon though not massively keen on that but nice to be different I suppose x

im loving ayla... my goddaughter is lola though... too similar? xx

I don't think it's too similar stacey :)

My little cousin is Eilidh and my Mums Ellie, they both sound similar to Ayla aswell x

how do you pronounce Eilidh? i'm really liking Ayla, i'll have to see what my OH thinks, he disagrees with every name i say :(

rachey you are due on my OH birthday, I'm due only 4 days before you :) xx

There is a group of books called "Earths Children" written by author jean m auel. Its my favourite story of all time and its all about a girl called ayla. They even made a film of it starring daryl hannah as ayla. There are 5 books,

The Clan of the cave bear
The valley of horses
The mammoth hunters
The plains of passage
The shelters of stone

If you are serious about the name then read the books, they are FAB. Check out your local library

Lovely name!

There is a group of books called "Earths Children" written by author jean m auel. Its my favourite story of all time and its all about a girl called ayla. They even made a film of it starring daryl hannah as ayla. There are 5 books,

The Clan of the cave bear
The valley of horses
The mammoth hunters
The plains of passage
The shelters of stone

If you are serious about the name then read the books, they are FAB. Check out your local library

Lovely name!

Stacey, Eilidh is pronounced more like Ay-lay and Ayla's pronounced Ay-lah :) didn't realise we were due as close together!

I will need to have a look at the bokks you mentioned Tracey :) I loveee the name, OH likes it but doesn't love it.. I am getting there with persuading him though lol x

Last edited:
OH has agreed if baby is a girl he will have Ayla too!! :D Think I will need a middle name though because Ayla Murphy sounds a bit funny? Think it's because Ayla is different but Murphy is so common and boring lol x

Is Robbie William's Girlfriend called Ayla?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back