You can't call a baby That!! can you?

nicilou

Reaction score
Hi there. I was looking through a name book when i came across a name that i had to double look at.
Conception!!!! :rotfl:
Im sorry if i have offended anyone with that name it's just that my partners surname is Staines! :lol:
Anyone else with some funny names?x

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Conception Staines!! :rotfl: :rotfl: That's fantastic!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl:
Oh thats so funny

I bought a mobile phone and the uy who sorted the package out for me was called Manoj Mystery.

tankett said:

Conception Staines!! :rotfl: :rotfl: That's fantastic!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

my dad loves the name tytas for a boy but can't have that either (tight arse Staines :rotfl: x

an Indian lad at my work is called Apooh :rotfl:

I used to know a girl called Concepta the first time I heard it I burst out laughing I thought they were taking the piss but apparently not. :oops:

:rotfl: @ conception staines & titas staines!! Bless!!

I was served by a girl who sold us our fridge at Comet - called Sukdeep - was printed on my receipt and everything - me and OH laughed all the way home (sorry to anyone with that name - we're kids at heart so it doesn;t take much!)

Working in the IT department of a global comany, we are responsible for setting up the usernames on the systems, and saw some fantastic ones!

Sorry if any of these are your friends, but I'm sure they'll have heard them before!

We had a sales rep called Indi Fountain (say it out loud in a funny accent!)
Another sales rep was Charlotte Dimmock, and she actually phoned and asked us to change her email address to Charlie. :?
And yet another sales rep called Artemi Artemis!

The way we set up the username for one of the systems was to use initial and surname, up to a maximum of 8 characters. So John Smith would be JSMITH. So work these out:
Matthew Adcock (his girlfriend was called Sam and working in the same dept, so imagine if they got married!)
Tony Wattam (we actually changed this to TONYW for him!)

I know there were more, but I can't remember any at the minute.

Yeah, Tankett, they did emails like that where I worked, and that is when I pointed out to my mum what a crap name she had given me.

My First initial and Maiden name is C Frew

Say it out loud and its . . . See through!

Mum mum swears that she had never realised before!

Cat&Noah said:
My First initial and Maiden name is C Frew

Say it out loud and its . . . See through!

Mum mum swears that she had never realised before!

I love it!! :rotfl: We had to be careful with Charlie as our surname is Fitzgerald. When DH was at school, it was shortened to Fitz. Well, I quite liked the name Michael, but if it gets shortened to Mikey, we would have had Mikey Fitz (My Key Fits) !!! :shock:

One of the girls a couple of years lower down in school her name was Aleafia Bumpstead (not sure if i spealt it right) we just used to call her Leafy. (or if people were being nasty 'leafy bump!')

Dad went to school with a lad called Richard mycock
(dick mycock) :rotfl:

I never realised, but I was just chatting with my friend about this, and our mates mom is called Teresa - and their surname (so her married name) is Green

Trees are Green!! :rotfl:

I work with a guy called Christian Peacock. It gets shortened to Chris...

.... I'll just wait while you repeat it to yourselves a few times...

You can't even do that intial surname email thing.... that's worse!!

I did have to say it out loud a couple of times, good job Ems not about lol

I remember seeing in the paper a couple called their baby Drew Peacock and then changed it when they realised :rotfl:

My sister once got a cheque where she worked signed by J F Cake. She asked the bloke for ID because she thought it was a fake :rotfl:

Our babys surname will be Cass - so Jack is out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back