Awww I am happy :D

Strangeness

Reaction score
I usually come on here to moan about my mil but today I have come on to be nice (not about her obviously lol). My husband the last few days has been amazing! I feel like we've just got together all over again! He's constantly cuddling me and kissing me and telling me how much he loves me! It's so lovely and I feel like I am full of butterflies again when he comes near me. The last few months we haven't really had time for each other but now we're settled again I'm so happy and I love him so much :D

awwwwww i love it when me and kris are like that..
not often though.

i love the butterfly feeling too :D

Hi

aww how sweet , since Bernies uncle moved out hes been way different the other day i walked down the stairs and i dunno why but he said wow that looks really good on you , you look gorgeous. i really like it
I was speachless he used to always say compliments i was lost for words and felt attractive for a moment
Katrina

ahhh thats so sweet!

bless i am going to go home and give my dh a big cuddle and kiss too! see love is contagious!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*saulino* said:
Hi

aww how sweet , since Bernies uncle moved out hes been way different the other day i walked down the stairs and i dunno why but he said wow that looks really good on you , you look gorgeous. i really like it
I was speachless he used to always say compliments i was lost for words and felt attractive for a moment
Katrina
Awwww! I think that's the thing for me is that I feel like he finds me attractive again and seen as I don't feel that good about myself it's good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back