Awfull!!

missyj

Reaction score
I feel awfull all the time, cant eat so im atch loseing weight my size 12 skinny jeans are baggy!! :eek:
every smell or food makes me gag or atch thow up....

I just want it to stop!!! :(

Moan over :roll:

xxx

Awww darling I know how ya feel, last week I was sat in tears just wanting to feel like me again! I cant stand the smell of food cooking or the thought of what I wanna eat, I have felt better the past few days but then ive been sick there b4 cause i took my vit's!! its pants aint it :hug: :hug: :hug:

yeah hun ots really shit...i know its normal but wen its ya first its a massive shock to feel so ill all the time...
im glad im not back in work till thursday :)

Yeah its hard when its ya first cause ya dont have a clue whats going to happen and how ya body is going to change!! ive found it really hard and so has my OH poor thing! like ya say at least ya off work till thursday, I wouldnt be able to work when feeling like this!

wish i had the option to not work, but need they money :)

Im lucky I had a pay off from my ex and the house and business we had together so i dont have to work at the min, thank god or I would be skint and ill :lol:

when i was early on like you, everything made me feel sick - smells i mean - it was bloody awful so can totally sympathise with you hun!!! :hug: it does get better though :hug:

~*Leanne*~ said:
when i was early on like you, everything made me feel sick - smells i mean - it was bloody awful so can totally sympathise with you hun!!! :hug: it does get better though :hug:

Aww thanx hunni :hug:

Awww :( hope you feel better hun.
I was the same last week, its a little bit better right now. I also lost weight, nearly a stone in just over a week :shock:

Hope you are feeling better soon :hug: The smell thing calmed down for me a couple of weeks ago thank god it's awful isn't it? :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I went to the docs today and she said there is nothing she can give me...

so i raided tescos - Ginger ale, ginger bread men, ginger nuts, dryed ginger lol...the poor baby haha :)

Hi girls!!

God, i sympathise with you, im the same, we have a staffordshire bull terrier, lovely dog, but he eats lamb hearts for tea, smell has never bothered me, used to cut them up after being cooked, now i cant go downstairs whilst there cooking, smell makes me very very :puke:

most foods make me feel sick, living off soup and chicken noodles!!!

what are you girls finding good for curing your nausea?

I'm getting worried... I suffered with terrible sickness 1st time round untill I was about 16wks, and reading this has just bought it all flooding back :rotfl: Eating little and oftern helped me, I know you don't feel like eating anything, but the longer you don't eat the worse it gets! Keep a packet of biscuts next to your bed for 1st thing in the morning :hug:

i have tryed everything!!!! nothing has stopped me beeing sick.... :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

when i eat i just dread the next 30mins coz i know its gonna come rite back up again... :puke:

guess im just really unlucky with sickness :(

Missj my midwife told me to get some travel sickness bands for your wrists as they are meant to help?? I haven't tried it as my sickness has worn off abit now!

hope your feeling better

:hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back