Weight again sorry?

Flossy82

Reaction score
Hey all this about weight again and trying to loose it with all the good will in the world im trying to eat really healthy but i keep sliping up im sitting here right now munching on a tin of pringles and i cant help myself and i want to loose the weight i have put on as im off on holiday next month and im dreading having to put my swimming costume on as i feel so self conscious that i look awfull in it. im i just being really daft here and can anyone suggest anything to stop me from getting the munchies?? :?

what about loads of water, its meant to fill you up. Makes you go all the time though.

I think there is only one way to stop the munchies and that is to decide whether we want to lose the weight or not. Making a consious effort to say "NO - I think I'll opt for something heathier or less fattening" is best. Also hang your cozzy up in your room. You'll see it every day which will remind you of hols ahead.
You don't necessarily have to lose weight... by just eating better will make you feel better too.

AND...... ditch the Pringles!!! They're the MOST fattening crisps on the shelves. Instead, buy plain/cheesy Doritos and dip in salsa.

Keep thinking positive - you'll look lovely on your hols, but even more so, you'll feel great!!!
Good luck
Emilia xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back