Awful Mood

xJuliex

Reaction score
Woke up in an AWFUL mood! Still in one now :( . Just been led in bed all day. I can;t take it no mre, I feel soo big, Baby hasn't dropped and he's so high up my ribs feel so bruised and i'm finding it really hard to breathe. I Just can't get comfy. I think iv convinced myself i'm going to end up being overdue because he hasn't engaged yet and i really don't think i can go another 4 week and i'm soooooooooooooo BORED :wall: :( :(

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
ive had theses moments to hunny
hope you get some relife soon love :hug: :hug:

Hope it gets better for you soon. Sounds like it is just dragging for you now :hug:

:hug: :hug: hope your feeling a bit better :hug: :hug: xx

awww have some of these :hug: :hug:

i know how you feel hun, i just cant get comfy, babies bum is jammed in my rib cage so i cant breathe and i keep getting awful cramps in my right leg still and of course cant move without wanting a wee :twisted:

just keep thinking we dont have long to go now, like you i think i will go over but trying to stay positive :pray:

it'll all be worth it in the end

when i get all moody i go and look through all the baby stuff weve bought and it makes me feel loads better :D

hope you are feeling a bit better now hun. I know the feeling of the baby in the ribs...mine is too :roll:

It's nature's way of preparing us for birth - making us so desperate to get the baby out! I hope you can find some way of getting comfortble. It won't be long now :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back