Bad Mood day.......

BellaRiven

Reaction score
Warning ..rant alert

Well I just feel in a really pissy moood at the moment and I really don;t know why, I was fine when I woke up, got nepoo ready for school fed him watered him, got OH up for work, had a cuppa, nepoo came home said the bus hadn;t turned up so I took OH to work and Nepoo to school and my mood was fine.

I got to work and it seems to have decreased from there and I really don;t know why noone has said ro done anything to piss me off (makes a change)

I just feel angry and moody and I just don;t feel like working at the moment........I feel like going to a gym and beating the hell out of a punch bag grrrrrrrrr

Sorry again :(

awww hun, i just think it's your hormones, some days i can really be fine one minute then screaming at hubby for no apparent reason just ones of the joys of being pregnant i;m afraid! xxx

As we established yesterday...pregnancy hormones suck lol. I often find myself flitting between pure rage and tears for no apparent reason. Another of the perks of pregnancy i think!

On the plus side, it's Friday! Treat yourself to a big bar of choccy tonight, maybe that will cheer you up xx

Im the same. Feeling so moody lately for no reason! God damn these hormones!!

My bad mood took me off home at 2.00 today, my boss had enough of me beating the hell out of my keyboard :)

So I went home and crawled under the duvet slept for an hour and a half till nepoo got home from school and I feel much better :) stupid bloody hormones their a bitch.........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back