Awe too soon!

evie_smith

Reaction score
My little man is going on his first school trip tomorrow! And I'm not invited! He will be gone all day. I've just made him his packed lunch
uhu5yser.jpg

He is looking forward to it as he is going sea life centre but I'm just nervous! So many nursery kids and a few teachers!!! I want someone to follow him and report back that he is ok! Lol - yes I'm a wuss! But he is my baby xx

Aww bless try not to worry to much (I know it's very hard to do lol)
I'm sure he will have Fab day :)

This morning he told me he doesn't want to go that far away from me - awe!!!! But I know he will love it. Made me even more nervous now x

Awww how cute, I bet he will tell you all about it when he comes home :)

I'm so looking forward to seeing him :D can't is going to get them at 3:15 and I'm counting down the minutes!!! :D

Not long to go now Hun, bet you have been on edge all day I have all that yet to come but I can imaging how it feels
15 mins to go yay :) I loved the sea life centre when I went lol
How old is your little man ?

He is 4 :) DH gone to get him now, there is the canal right next to the sea life centre and that's what I was most scared of. Also him loosing the group but teachers assured me there is only 2 or 3 kids per adult so he is safe

He loves it and seen some big sharks and turtles, little and big fish :D he's so happy bless him x

ahhh bless him, first school trip eh, it gets younger and younger nowadays..

Yep first school trip :) the school my kids go to have trips every year and all government funded - so don't need to pay a penny unless they are going aboard :)

Oh pleased he had a fab time Hun at least you can relax now knowing he's safe and sound :)

Awww my LO is in the same place hehe till she wakes me at about 4 for her feed lol think I might go to bed myself just now

I've just climbed into bed its freezing isn't it! Didn't realise how cold till opens the lounge door brrrr! Glad I'm under the covers now lol!!!

Snap I'm bloody cold too just covered LO over and jumped into bed myself also turned the heating up. Sat browsing pf and watching Trevor McDonald inside death row lol I'm waiting of Russell Howard's good news to start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back