Sickness scared him.

MissSara

Reaction score
Watching x factor on saturday night and harrison said he felt sick, which is nothing new as he tries this one when he doesn't want to eat his dinner or its coming up to bedtime...lol.

I told him that it was proberly a little bit of trapped wind and he might need to go to the toilet, anyway he fell asleep on the sofa soon after then woke up covering the entire sofa and carpet in sick, i didn't know where it all came from.
He then carried on all the way through the night and 5 bed covers later he got a few hours sleep.
Anyway he has gone on a school trip today and has taken out everything that is sweet out of his lunch box saying that was what made him sick, even refusing to eat his advent calender. I know its a way to stop the junk eating but i'm wondering how long he's going to last like this, i feel sorry for him. I've tried telling him that him being sick was nothing to do with the sweets he has eaten but he doesn't believe me.

I think he will associate sweets with being sick for a while. Jess does it sometimes, even though its nothing to do with the food she won't touch one of the last things she ate before being sick for a couple of weeks. The last thing she did it with was cabbage but she seems to be dragging this one out :think: Jess sometimes goes of food if she chokes a bit too. She didn't eat for a whole week once cos she had choked on a bit of bacon. You will just after wait till hes ready but with it being sweets I'm sure it won't be too long :D

nope that one didn't last long, i shouldn't even have worried....lol, back to scoffing his face as usual. little darling...lol

MissSara said:
nope that one didn't last long, i shouldn't even have worried....lol, back to scoffing his face as usual. little darling...lol

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Funny how you associate though.

I ate a beef pasty aged twelve and got sick....never had one since.

Same with chicken kiev and Macnuggets..... :puke: :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back