My son is so sweet..

Emma58

Reaction score
My son is 11 he came home from school the other night with a present for my OH (we're not married but, he classes him as his StepDad). He then said he only had a present left to buy for me. I told him I didn't want anything off him and to save his money.
Then, last night he came in with £5 his friend had given him for Christmas and told me he was going to the shops to spend it because he knew something he wanted to buy with it.
When he came home he had bought me Charlotte's Web on DVD because he knows I love that story ( :oops: I'm 30 I know).

Sorry, I know this is a bit long winded but I am so proud of him.

Aww that is lovely!

You must be so proud of him! What a sweet thing to do!

I am really proud of him, I kept telling him he didn't have to get me anything.
Just lately he has become more thoughtful especially since I have got pregnant.
He spilled Hot Chocolate on his bedroom floor last night - I couldn't even bring myself to tell him off for it!!

LOL he wasn't a fine young man stomping around the house at 7am this morning because he had to get up for school and school is boring why can't have this week off!!!

He has made me so proud though bless him. He's been through a lot the past 3 years and it is nice to see that he is growing up into a kind, caring young man!

Well done Emma, doing a great job, hes so cute!! It will probably be the best present you get this Christmas because of the thought put into it :D :hug:

I know for sure it will be the best present I get this Christmas. I dragged him along to the cinema when it was released to watch it and he really didn't want to go.

We (I) have decided we are going to watch it on Xmas Eve. :shhh: he oesn't know yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back