**August Mummy's**

Hi girls, had the HV today. Poppy now weighs 11lbs 2oz!! And she measures 58cms long. She is definitely going to be tall like her daddy. I thought 11llbs seemed like a HUGE weight gain and was shocked when she said it, but apparently she's well within the normal range. x

o bless her, she is doing great, ive got my 6 week check on thurs so wont get charlie weighed til then! but i have a feeling that he will be between 11/12lb, he is a little chunk! :)

Cant believe we are already at the 6 week mark! xx

Hows everyone doing?

Riley was weighed today hes 9lb 2oz so hes on the 25th centile.
He started to smile now. When i kiss him he gives me the most beautifull smile.

HV came today and weighed Joshua and he's now a whopping 12lb 3oz, scary considering he was only 8lb 3oz when he was born just under 6 weeks ago!!

Hope all other babes and mummies are well x

Hi girls, hope you and your babies are doing well :)

I'm excited because we're booked in for a photoshoot tomorrow! We were so disappointed with our free session we got at pixifoto with a bounty pack voucher that we booked in somewhere else. Had loads of people recommend these guys to us and their photo gallery is just gorgeous. They told me they spend around an hour taking photos, and will take around 60 shots with plenty of outfit changes/different props etc. So already sounds so much better than the 10mins we were whisked in and out for at pixifoto!

I can't believe Poppy is almost 2 months, it only seems like yesterday we were in Tri 1! Looking forward to seeing the photos - hope it goes well.

J had his 8week injection yesterday, he let out one big scream a cry and that was it, we got in the car and he fell asleep, my brave lil bubs! he hasnt had a temp yet luckily but keeping a close eye on him, hows everyone else?? times flying by so fast, i dont want him to grow, just stay a little baby x

Charlie has got his injections on the 20th, I hate them so much, hated taking brooke to hers even though she was very good with them!! Hope everyone is ok! :) xx

Charlie has got his injections on the 20th, I hate them so much, hated taking brooke to hers even though she was very good with them!! Hope everyone is ok! :) xx

Flynn has his injections on the Tuesday! and I'm hoping he's as good with them as he was his blood sugar tests and heel prick test, he cried a but was easily settled! got his 8 week check tomorrow too so hopefully that will all go ok, as my check up was ridiculous!

Flynn's 2 months on Wednesday :) it's gone so quick! he's such a daddy's boy, always smiling at daddy's funny face! and he's still sleeping through the night :) hope all mummies and babies are well x

It is going SO quickly, it's scary!

Poppy has her injections on monday. Not looking forward to it at all :(

Hope everyone is well, I keep forgetting we have this thread!

Brooke is doing really good, starting to go longer in the night now; she slept 8 hours the other night :shock: She has been rooting alot when she's tired, especially in the evening so we have started giving her a dummy which she loves. I wasn't overly keen on them at all but as my hubby keeps reminding me, we're trying to do everything baby-led and for some reason, the girl wants to suck!

We've got her injections next week :oooo: I'm dreading it but will have to man up, gulp!

x

Lulu, hope did Poppy's injections go today? Flynn has his tomorrow and I'm starting to feel a bit anxious now! x

She let out a good scream and it's the first time I've ever seen her cry real tears which broke my heart! But it was only for a minute and she was fine. She then slept for the rest of the afternoon/evening and doesn't have a temperature. She's just woken up now and is being her usual smiley self so hopefully she'll stay that way :)

Hope you get on ok with Flynn, I'm sure he'll be fine. It's not nice but is all over quickly xx

I'm pretty sure he'll be ok, as he was when he had his blood sugar taken and the heel prick test! he's already been having a right kick around and giggle this morning :)

Glad it all went ok for Poppy :) can't believe their both 2 months tomorrow, it's gone so quick!

Hi ladies, how are we all? Hope all babies (and mummies) are behaving. Olivia is 7.5 weeks now and has her jabs next week eek!!! Where on earth has the time gone? I've bought her Xmas presents, I like being off on maternity leave, I'm very organised lol.

She was weighed last week and was 10lb 13oz, she's more or less putting a 1lb on every 2 weeks. She's draining 6oz bottles now and I've just put her up to 7 but she's not finising them every feed so may just give her 7oz before bedtime.

Xxxx

Jacki, you're VERY organised! Poppy's on 6oz bottles now although she doesn't always finish them.

Spice: How did you get on with Flynns jabs? Also the same question to Jen, I know Brooke was having hers today?

I bought Poppy a little halloween costume in Asda today, I couldn't resist! Not halloween yet obviously but I was desperate to try it on her!

She was so brave! The worst bit was the wait, I was waiting for an hour and kept hearing all the other crying babies, it was heartbreaking! I felt sick & was fighting back tears but Brooke gave a few big screams, had some milk, then fell asleep - she's been absolutely sound this evening, no change to how she normally is, so we'll see how she gets on through tonight/tomorrow. Also got her weighed too and she's now 11lb5oz :) x

Aww Lulu she looks cute, we have that for Olivia as well as we're going to a halloween party, my Oh said shhe looks like a cute ballerina lol x

i cant wait to get Charlies, im holding back on buying on as i dont know what size to get! he is still in newborn, but in certain shops like mothercare he still has plenty of room, but others he doesnt have as much! we going to get the brookes at the end of next week so will just pick his up then, cant see him changing much in a week!

Lulu - I saw that! It's so cute!

Brooke slept through the night for the first time! 8.00pm - 6.30am without a peep! I think it's prob cause her jabs knocked her out but I'm so proud :blush:

She woke up this morning all smiley and happy too :love: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back