**August Mummy's**

Oh, by the way, that costume is 3-6 months :shock: It's a little bit baggy but it doesn't look like it doesn't fit her does it?! My little chunk! x

3-6 months :shock: i definitely have little shorty... and no it looks like it fits her lovely x

LuLu, Flynn was really well behaved with his jabs :) just a scream with each one then back off to sleep he went! he was a little unsettled in the evening as he started to get a light temperature but he was soon back to his normal self!

i don't think we'll be bothering with halloween as we hardly got any kids knocking last year and we're the first of our friends to have kids so no party's around that would be suitable to take Flynn to!

also LuLu, maybe its something to do with the 12th of August as Flynn completely fills out 0-3 and has worn a few 3-6 month clothes now! but everything in 3-6 is baggy, he just needs the length!

Hi August Mummies! :wave:

How are we all doing? Anything to report? xx

Hi all :) Lily was born Aug 4th so Im going to join in too if thats ok ? I love her lil smiles and she is sleeping through for ages now :) we are just about to mover her into her cot but I am anxious because of her breathing incident . We had her weighed this morning and she is underweight so im very upset and have to take her to casulty in the morning is anyone else having feeding issues ?

Hello ladies hope your all ok.
Riley is doing really well we go to baby groups everyday. We gust started water babies he loves swimming he smiles when he puts his head underwater.

Riley is only takes 5oz and hes on the 25th centile for weight gain but hes such a happy baby so i know hes eating enough.

Last edited:
I'd love to do underwater swimming but there isnt any groups locally .

Its really fun and at the end of the term we can buy a canvas of Riley underwater.
I didnt know of any groups untill at one of our groups we had a lady come in to talk about waterbabies.

Last edited:
Hi ladies :wave:

Charlie is doing fantastic! He weighs over a stone now!! :shock:
im just pulling my hair out trying to think of what i can buy him for christmas...

So Far he has got..

Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Baby Book
Fisher-Price Bounce 'n' Giggle
VTech Blue Pop Up Surprise Ball
Blossom Farm Clover Cow Sit Me Up Cosy
ELC Bee Activity Toy
Sophie the giraffe
2 x cardigans

some of the toys are for 6months but considering it wont be that after i thought id get them in now.

OH says he doesnt need anything else... but it just doesn't look a lot, But seriously what could i get him?

I Haven't been to any baby groups yet, i don't want to go on my own :( but think im gunna have to...even if its for someone to make me a cuppa :)

xx

Last edited:
So far ive only got Riley a sophie the giraffe and a baltic amber teething necklace/

hi ladies, hope all mummies and babies are well :)

Flynn has been struggling with feeds for the past few weeks, and after many trips to clinic and drs and phone calls to HV's its finally been narrowed down to teething! he would just happen to go all complex on us and show sings of everything though wouldn't he! he's now doing a lot better! I'd really like to take him to some baby groups but am quite nervous about doing so, might see if i can find any to start!

so far for christmas Flynn has . . . nothing! I haven't even started on anyone else yet! x

spice, baby groups are fab! I take Poppy to baby sensory and she loves it :)

I go to the groups on my own. Ive made a few friends in just 4 weeks . Most new mums are lonley and nervous of going to groups on thier own.

So I've looked for groups in my town and there isn't any :( there is two groups in villages out side of my town but I can't get there as I don't drive and there isn't buses to them! Oh well I'll stick to days out with my friend and here Lo and my pregers friend too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back