August mummies :)

Really hope everything goes okay on Wednesday! Let us know how you get on xxx

Thanks ladies, I will do. I've been temping still as was a little worried about my progesterone possibly being a problem at the end of luteal phase. It went higher than it's been this whole time this morning, my cervix has risen and cramping, boobs tender but my tests are still so light if not lighter. So I'm both worried, and confused. Will let you know what happens.

Last edited:
Thanks ladies, I will do. I've been temping still as was a little worried about my progesterone possibly being a problem at the end of luteal phase. It went higher than it's been this whole time this morning, my cervix has risen and cramping, boobs tender but my tests are still so light if not lighter. So I'm both worried, and confused. Will let you know what happens.

Good luck. Least doctor will hopefully be able to give you answers and if was progesterone then they would be able to give you that and help keep your little bean sticky xxx

Aww jac I get what you mean! Part of me will welcome Nausea and sickness when it arrives as it’s very reassuring!
I’m smelling allll the smells! I work in a school supporting needy kids and am currently with p1s and they just pump all day long hahaha! Glad I’m not sick yet because I have a feeling I’ll be dashing to the loos soon lol xx
OH they will be keeping you on the go. Hope you don't get too bad sickness. I get the queezy feeling all day but last time was only sick handful of times...

Haha its so funny isn't it how you smell everything so strong... My OH always says here comes super smell as everything is heightened.

You will need an afternoon nap if working with children everyday. Hope you get some rest at least xxx

Just took another weekly indicator and it’s still saying 1-2 so now I’m panicking! Been 8 day’s since implantation!

Just took another weekly indicator and it’s still saying 1-2 so now I’m panicking! Been 8 day’s since implantation!
I wouldn't worry honestly they are good but they play it safe too I did an extra one the other day to see if I was in the 3+ but still said 2-3 and I knew I was 5 weeks 2 days so dont threat xx

Aww try not panic. If 8 days since implanted then would maybe still be 1-2 weeks as that would be like 7-14days since conception. Hopefully next week you would see 2-3 or even 3+ depending how quickly your hcg rises xxx

I really hope so! :(
No spotting or anything and period was due on Saturday just past so all good that way! Just wanna see those weeks go up! So stressful! Xx

I really hope so! :(
No spotting or anything and period was due on Saturday just past so all good that way! Just wanna see those weeks go up! So stressful! Xx
I know it is so stressful isn't it. In next few days it should go up. Some peoples hcg just rises faster than others the table below estimates people can be low even at 5weeks xxx

271e6b04858d437ce265c6ec8f701f5f.jpg

Thanks ladies! You’ve made me feel a bit better! Ive got one more test! What day do you think I should use it on? Xxx

Thanks ladies! You’ve made me feel a bit better! Ive got one more test! What day do you think I should use it on? Xxx
Go with whatever would make you feel better hopefully over next few days should change but depends if rather try hold off for 3+ or if just want to see going up 2-3 even few more days or weekend a week from when took first digital? I'm one to talk as the worry never leaves me xxx

You will be fine and a tip digi ones are dam expensive I did pink's before each digi so I could see the pinker the line the better chance of seeing what i wanted on digi x

Will try hold off til Saturday! I’ve ran out of other tests too lol! Did see them getting darker before I ran out though! This was my last pink test I did, was an answer test and I did it on Saturday and it was darker than all my other tests! Wishing I had another one now to compare!

1527710E-A2B5-4405-8E60-1EE56513CB99.jpeg

That's a good positive. I haven't taken one since my digi as got worried incase any were lighter. I took them up to 7weeks last time and drove myself crazy. Why not even get bloods done if your doctor does them to see increase... Be alot cheaper than tests? Xxx

That's a good positive. I haven't taken one since my digi as got worried incase any were lighter. I took them up to 7weeks last time and drove myself crazy. Why not even get bloods done if your doctor does them to see increase... Be alot cheaper than tests? Xxx
I think I’m going to call and make an appointment! I don’t know how I’d explain it to my son though as he’d need to come xx

Tell a white lie? Like mummy's just going for a check up the doctor says theres nothing to worried about just what ladies need to do when there older?

I think I’m going to call and make an appointment! I don’t know how I’d explain it to my son though as he’d need to come xx
Why not say mummy is a little tired and getting blood for iron levels checked or something. That way not lying really as you are tired haha. My doctors is terrible for bloods but least if yours did it might put the worry at rest abit more than pregnancy test as sometimes they just make us so much worse. Xxx

I phoned and they said the only time they can do it is 11.50am on Monday! So my son will be in school! So all good there! Now I need to ask to get out of work for half an hour lmao! I’m sure my boss will have questions! Xx

I phoned and they said the only time they can do it is 11.50am on Monday! So my son will be in school! So all good there! Now I need to ask to get out of work for half an hour lmao! I’m sure my boss will have questions! Xx
Haha It is never ending trying to do all without everyone knowing. Hope that will help put mind at ease... Always can do your digi before if wanted to use it or just wait for bloods... Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back