August 2017 babies!

Hi all can I join? I am back on the forums after the birth of my now 1 year old Athena and a loss earlier this Year.... And now I am back!! I just had a scan and confirmed I am 5 weeks so still early but all looked good! My estimated due date is 11/8/17 xx

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Hi!

Welcome and congrats, I have added you :)

Hi ladies,

Congratulations to you all! I'm due on the 14th August with our first baby, found out on Tuesday which was a bit of a surprise as we only started trying last month! I've had some cramping, sore boobs and fatigue, but other than that have felt relatively ok. We've not told anyone yet, awaiting the 12 week scan, only 7 weeks to go.......!

LC

Hello all! I have been a stalker of this forum since before i fell pregnant in March 2014! Now I have just found out I'm expecting again 🤗🤗🤗 not sure what date yet as my cycles were so random!! Symptoms very different to last pregnancy. I have just been very hungry and emotional! Congrats to everyone else xxx

Hi ladies,

Congratulations to you all! I'm due on the 14th August with our first baby, found out on Tuesday which was a bit of a surprise as we only started trying last month! I've had some cramping, sore boobs and fatigue, but other than that have felt relatively ok. We've not told anyone yet, awaiting the 12 week scan, only 7 weeks to go.......!

LC

Congrats :) I'll add you once I'm on a pc!

Ugh it feels like such a long wait for the 12 week scan, I kinda wish I could just skip tri 1 tbh!

Hello all! I have been a stalker of this forum since before i fell pregnant in March 2014! Now I have just found out I'm expecting again 🤗🤗🤗 not sure what date yet as my cycles were so random!! Symptoms very different to last pregnancy. I have just been very hungry and emotional! Congrats to everyone else xxx

Congrats! As soon as you have an idea I'lll add you on :)

I've been hungry but not emotional thank goodness, I think that would give it away for me!

Thanks! I have been so nervous this time it is insane!

ED
Thanks! I have been so nervous this time it is insane!

Welcome 123eggs and Mummytobe0817!

It's so nice to develop a little community of people who know exactly what you're going through:)

I started the week so elated, and now it's sunk in, I'm feeling so apprehensive about something going wrong. Don't want to wish away this first trimester, but also kind of wish that I could get straight to the second!

My DH infuriated me the other day by saying 'nope, we're not getting one' as soon as I mentioned getting an early scan. Needless to say, he changed his mind!!

Any new symptoms ladies? Felt a little more nauseated this morning.

Last edited:
Thank you MissCharli and DocL! Its all very exciting but not sunk in yet!

Is it too early to be wearing maternity jeans?!?! I feel so uncomfortable and bloated!!!!

I wish I could be excited but at the moment I can't get over my anxiety of something going wrong again :( Struggling with it more than I thought I would tbh.

I can't imagine the feeling but I guess it would be tough. Just take each day as it comes and you can then get excited that your are 1 day closer. Xxx

Last edited:
Hi all expectant mummy's!
1st I wish you all the best of luck right though!

2nd mummytobe I'm due same date 14th August 😮

Really excited already - taking folic acid with vit D
Not sleeping to well then can see I look a bit drained in the day,
I'm definitely feeling weird sensations in my womb type area
Even some twingy cramps on the right side more!
Anyone else had this as worrying me abit?

Your mind really does run wild doesn't it if I pull strain doing something, I'm thinking what's that? What's that mean? Everything ok?
🙈🙈

Felt alittle dizzy- clumsy too 😲😲

Hi Prrrfect! I had exactly the same on my right side too but this was before I found out I was pregnant. Haven't had it since though. My jeans already don't fit! They do say you show earlier with your second and I was in maternity trousers at 8 weeks before...oh no!!!! Wishing you a healthy pregnancy xx

Yeah I'm having a few pinches and pulls in various parts of my pelvis, have had the odd really sharp pain, but it's literally lasted a second and then gone away.
In a bit of a worried mood: keep expecting to see some blood everytime I pee or wipe.
Belching a ridiculous amount, it's awful!!

Really want these next few weeks to fly by:|

Thanks for your replys glad you have felt pains in sides various places!

Well I found out I cant breath in anymore!!!
It's like my muscles won't let me do it?
Try it and see if your the same?
It's like I can't even pretend to be thin!
I'm already feeling round and fat!
1st baby!!!!
I'd say I'm slightly over Weight pre pregnancy anyway so god help me!
Christmas is coming and we are getting fat hehe!!!

Have you told family yet? Xx

Sounds terrible glad you felt pains ����

I don't mean that ��
I mean that it's perfectly normal to feel that is nice and reassuring ���� xx

Well, it has been symptom heavy the past few days...stitch like pain, pulling and pinching spots around belly button. Nausea seemed to go after initial surge of it when I first found out I was pregnant at week 4. Today though, nothing. Absolutely nothing. Was it just a spurt of growth and a reprieve or should I be worried ? No spotting or blood or severe cramps so figured it is hopefully still OK. First midwife appointment isn't until next week. I then stupidly stumble across a missed miscarriage threads where you can have a miscarriage without symptoms....doing pregnancy test won't help as they apparently read positive a bit after a loss. I am now in meltdown trying not to worry. Any comments from anyone...experiencing little or no symptoms but having good results?. Sorry to sound a little anxious but there isn't anyone around I can tell about the pregnancy yet...

Last edited:
Forgot to say congrats Prrrfect!

It is reassuring to know that others are experiencing similar symptoms. I do know what you mean about feeling like you can't pull tummy in! I find it does vary through the day, but for most of it, I've had serious bloat (damn progesterone!)! It's weird at such an early stage as won't have a proper bump for some time, but whereas I normally have a pretty flat stomach, I swear people could tell I'm preggers already!

Yeah I'm having a few pinches and pulls in various parts of my pelvis, have had the odd really sharp pain, but it's literally lasted a second and then gone away.
In a bit of a worried mood: keep expecting to see some blood everytime I pee or wipe.
Belching a ridiculous amount, it's awful!!

Really want these next few weeks to fly by:|

I feeling exactly the same, its really getting me down. I think once I get over 6 weeks (which is when I MCed last time) I will relax? I hope!

Well, it has been symptom heavy the past few days...stitch like pain, pulling and pinching spots around belly button. Nausea seemed to go after initial surge of it when I first found out I was pregnant at week 4. Today though, nothing. Absolutely nothing. Was it just a spurt of growth and a reprieve or should I be worried ? No spotting or blood or severe cramps so figured it is hopefully still OK. First midwife appointment isn't until next week. I then stupidly stumble across a missed miscarriage threads where you can have a miscarriage without symptoms....doing pregnancy test won't help as they apparently read positive a bit after a loss. I am now in meltdown trying not to worry. Any comments from anyone...experiencing little or no symptoms but having good results?. Sorry to sound a little anxious but there isn't anyone around I can tell about the pregnancy yet...

I honestly think that everyone and every pregnancy is different, so its really hard to judge. It's really easy to read things and scare yourself, and think that what you are feeling isn't normal but we're so different.

I haven't had any nausea since Friday, so I think maybe I was just having an off day. Then today I thought my boobs weren't really sore, and I panicked about that. Now they hurt again and I'm just all over the place lol. Who knew it would be so hard!

spuds, I totally get where you're coming from. I have had variable symptoms: consistently had sore and growing breasts (though I do keep giving them a squeeze to check!) and on and off cramps.
But I had stronger heartburn when AF was due, and some days I feel marginally more nauseated, but no bad nausea and heartburn not as strong as it initially was. I have thought I should be getting symptoms which get stronger each day or over the week, but actually i think everyone is so different, there don't seem to be hard and fast rules or signs that you should be getting.

I have stumbled across the odd thread on miscarriages, and tried to put it to the back of my mind and subsequently tried to avoid! It's not helpful, and will only make you worry more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back