**August 2011 testing thread!! **

Could i please be taken off this list..my af is well late so have missed this month..goodluck to everyone still to test xx

I've been missing in action for about a week or so ... busy at work and wotnot. Congrats to everyone who got :bfp: this month, condolances to all who got visit from the witch and fingers crossed to all still to test!xxx

I'm out cd1 cycle 14 today xx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

Hello,

I'm new and I hope you don't mind me joining in. Please may you put me down for the 24th?

My cycles are wonky though- last month 33, month before 28 so not 100% sure, but the 24th is the day AF should (but hopefully won't be arriving) if I have a 28 day cycle.

Congrats to all those who have had a BFP, sorry to all those the witch got his month and FX for those who have still to find out!

XX

:wave: Can I be added too please? I think i'm due af on the 17th but not sure as it'd be my first since MC.

Congrats to all the BFPS:love:

AF arrived yesterday, we wasnt TTC properly so i new it was coming. This is the first proper month of TTC so FX for September xxx

I am now 14dpo, tested yesterday like i said but a bfn :( i am not out yet though as AF isnt here and had no sign of arriving either. Mind u, no pregnancy symptoms either.

Congrats to everyone who got their bfp!

Af arrived with me this morning grrr

I think i need to be removed for this month :( shame as i was hoping for a birthday :bfp:!!!

Af only just buggered off after 19 days, so bring on sept thread!! Wooo!!

:dust:

xxx

I know i posted earlier but the witch got me this evening :( so i am out....good luck to every one else stil to test :dust:

Sorry to hear the witch got you natasha, theres always next month!

I think I'm out for this month, having some sure signs that witchy is on her way! Nooooooooooooooooooooo!! GRRRRRR!!!!

I guess it's not third time lucky for me then- hmmm... maybe fourth time lucky?

XX

hi girlies, im new to all this so not sure what its all about? but im guessing its when we pick the date we want to be testing?

congrats to all the woman who got BFP's this month :)
for the rest we can do this :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back