attention seeker...

niknaks

Reaction score
My loving 4 month old has now learnt to fake cough for attention. I don't know where he's learnt it from But It's so funny and cheeky. I know It's a fake cough because he starts smiling and babbling when we go to him and When he really does cough He looks a bit shocked and his eyes go red and watery. Oh is worried though So gave him a bit of calpol and taking him Docs tomorrow but he has also been playing kind of both his left ear so gonna check that out too.

They really are so cheeky!!

Will is usually fussy when we go to OH's family house. The other day I had an Appt so dropped off OH and Will at his mums house then joined them later. They said he had been really happy and well behaved...at this point he noticed I had arrived and let out a huge whinge while looking at me :roll: talk about trying it on with mummy!!

Hope he's ok hunny xx

Alice started doing that around 4 months, I soon realised it was a fake. I didn't give her any attention when she "coughed" and she's learnt it doesn't wash with me now lol

oh they are sooo clever arn't they!! Think it must be the look on a parents face when they rush over to check after a cough, it must be so tempting to cough again to get that response again... ha ha

Hope all is well when you get checked out at docs tho just incase

Haha Ella does this with coughing and sneezing but hasn't quite mastered it properly she's got the "aaaaaaah" but doesn't know how to fake the "choooo" hahah so cute x

Glad he's not the only one Lol he was so cheeky. Thing was he wasn't even doing it to be picked up because he just had whinged to be put down so he could play. He was squealing and shrieking and just looked like he wanted us to look over at him. Silly sausage. Made an appt with the docs for 12 though. Kind of annoyed me. Because the receptionist was all like Sorry we don't have any till next week and as soon as I told her his age and that he's Got a rash ( It's a slight baby rash on his cheeks he had it when we Went to get him weighed and No one said anything ) They magically found an appt. They've done this before. Bet If he was in school or something they wouldn't have found one... Xx

Tyler does a strangled cry when he's self settling! God knows what the neighbours think!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back