Tyler has a cough

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
It's not his fake one either!

Sounds pretty chesty. He seems ok in himself slightly off his food tho! Do they need to go doctors over a cough? Should he be taking calpol/nurofen? Anything I can do to help?

I put baby olbas oil on Ruby's clothes when she has a cough or you can use baby Vicks xxx

I would see how he goes if no better by Monday then see your gp.....if he develops a temp obv calpol and the like x

xxx

I agree see how it is Monday and calpol only if he needs it. A nice steamy bath or a wet flannel soaked in vicks/olbas hung on a hot radiator is meant to be good.

Yeah that's what I said about Monday!

No baby olbas oil but I have menthol capsules so might open one in the bedroom tonight

I use the calpol vapourisers and calpol

Last edited:
Snufflebabe worked great for Jake's, I also put some boiled water into a bowl and put a teaspoonful of snufflebabe into the water and and left it in the corner of the room and the vapors really helped him loads x

There is whooping cough around at the moment so if he doesn't get any better off to the doctors :)

X x x x

We have a little cold and cough going on. Bit sniffly at night and coughing which freaks me out but i'm sure its fine really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back