At what stage will/did you....

Well seeing as you want to avoid the last Tri so your ready, I think now is a perfect time to be getting ready Wilma. And if your Tri3 goes better than last time, then your'll have more relax and enjoyment time X

What a lovely friend! ( I would get her over for a slap up homecooked dinner treat night for her and her hubby- if one , when your feeling better ).

Last edited:
Omg, how exciting!
Initially, I would say go mad, and get it all sorted now, especially with your history.
I will want to buy a few things after 12 week scan, and will be hard to wait.
My only saving grace is that my 20 week scan will be before xmas, so im feeling a huge spending spree coming on in the boxing day sales, lol!

Good luck with it all (akthough you have most if it from your amazing friend!) xxxxx

We've not got a nursery to get ready :( But do need to sort out our stuff! I'm really struggling thuogh cos at work i think of all the things I need to do and get all excited, but once I get home I'm exhausted and tidying is the last thing I want to do!

We've got the monitor, btu that's pretty much it. We're gonna start now everyime we (I) go to Asda or wherever I'll pick up little things. Tonight i'm gonna get a lovely hooded towel and mit I saw the other day - £3.50, bargin!

Absolutely JJ thats a great idea....and my friend loves her grub lol! So were going to start the babies room next weekend xx

Yeah Lea55 Ive been very lucky to get all this stuff for a fraction of what it would have all cost new so very happy with that! xx

Jenni....good idea to grab a couple of bits everytime you go shopping think I might do that too....xx

So we had a trip to Toys R Us today as I wanted to get the rest of the 'I love my bear' collection!

Felt sooo sick so ended up having a quick look around in super fast time but im happy as Ive came home and bashed onlined shopping instead and got everything apart from the wallpaper border which Im hunting for as its out of stock in our local store, and the rug so Im dying to get started on the babies room now!!

Soooo exciting xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back