At last my 20 weeks scan today................

katey123

Reaction score
Yay :dance:, I was so excited this scan seemed to take for ever to come around .
Well all has measured up correctly and bubs was really well behaved posing beautifully what a star.
I definitely wanted to know what flavour I was having and I'm delighted to say it is a boy, We are so very pleased and both grinning from ear to ear .
Please meet our gorgeous litttle man

Attachments

• scan 2 20 weeks.jpg
    scan 2 20 weeks.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 42
Massive congratulations on team blue!! So happy for you xx

aww congrats hun on your little boy did they sort your dates out in the end? xxx

Congratulations, we found out yesterday too and we are team pink!!

What a gorgeous little boy :) Congrats on being team blue, glad all went well :)

Thanks all , No kayuki, they told me they're happy that they're close enough ( I wouldn't have thought a week and 4 days was close !!) they said it would have to be a long way different to be changed now so the new date sticks unfortunitely.
Anyway I'm so pleased everythings ok and I've gotten a little man were both totally made up .xx

Beautiful picture! :D Congratulations on team blue :blue:
xx

Oh lovely hun, there seems to be so many pink babies it is nice to see the numbers being evened up!

What does that make the boy to girl ratio now with your kiddies??

xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Thanks , I'm so lucky he'll make it 3 of each , my 12 year old finally gets his room mate he's chuffed to bits too. xx

Last edited:
Oh 3 of each - how perfect!

My folks had 2 of each and I love being part of a big family :lol: OH is one of 5 boys (there are 5 boys and one girl overall - his Mum and Dad kept going until they got their girl LOL)

xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Congratulations and a lovely pic! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94