20 week scan tomorrow!!

Aww! Glad you had a lovely experience and all went well! Congratulations on team blue :)

Massive congrats on team blue!!
I find that baby boy clothes are so much cuter than baby girl clothes, you'll have a great time shopping for him lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

awww big congrats!!!! Baby boys are lovely, so cute, I have two wee nephews and they are adorable!! xxx

Thanks everyone.

He's been very active today, felt more movement than I have before.

I love it, such an amazing feeling! :)

XX

Congratulations on your scan, glad bubs is healthy & active. xx

Had my scan, was great to see my lil one again.

Bean is fit, healthy, happy and growing well. No problems at all.

Bean is a.... Boy!

I am a member of team blue. Was really hoping for pink to be honest but as long as baby is fit and healthy that is the most important thing of all.

Can't believe how much change there is since my last scan- amazing!

XX

Congratulations on Joining us on the Blue team, Glad he is healthy and growing well. He will be mummy and daddies solider aye... Well done!! xxx

Being totally honest, I was a bit disappointed yesterday. I even had a little cry, not so much because I am sad he is a boy, but because I feel so guilty for even feeling disappointed at all.

But that was yesterday...

I AM GOING TO HAVE A BEAUTIFUL BABY BOY AND I AM HAPPY TO BE A MEMBER OF TEAM BLUE!!!! :) :) :)

I love him so much already and every time I feel him move, I love him just that little bit more!

Mind you, we have no idea what to call him! I don't think he would appreciate being called bean forever!!

XX

awww, don't feel bad hun...it's normal to feel a little bit of disappointment esp if you had built hopes up for a girl!! But a baby boy will be every bit as adorable, and precious! Get thinking of names!!!
I have christened my little one 'Cedric' for now!!!! Just a pet name obviously!! ha! I have a few girls and boys name in mind!! Most think it is going to be a boy, though based on the 'nub' theory, my 12 wk scan would suggest a girl!!! I will be finding out in just under 3 weeks, and have prepared myself for either. Main concern is that he/she is healthy n happy :)
Congrats again, I am sure you are delighted, you can start shopping and name searching now!!! :) xx

Being totally honest, I was a bit disappointed yesterday. I even had a little cry, not so much because I am sad he is a boy, but because I feel so guilty for even feeling disappointed at all.

But that was yesterday...

I AM GOING TO HAVE A BEAUTIFUL BABY BOY AND I AM HAPPY TO BE A MEMBER OF TEAM BLUE!!!! :) :) :)

I love him so much already and every time I feel him move, I love him just that little bit more!

Mind you, we have no idea what to call him! I don't think he would appreciate being called bean forever!!

XX

Its always difficult when you have a little doubt in your head and then all of a sudden you feel even more worse for doubting it and even feel guilty. Whether you wanted a girl or a boy... you know hes healthy and you know you love him more everyday and when hes here... think about it he will be mummys prince and will look after you... Dont ever feel bad for having 1) a hormonal feeling and 2) for having a little doubt or disappointment thought... It was only a thought... Ive been here!!
:) Welcome to team blue tho...

I sensed my hubby was a little disappointed at first with team pink, and he later confessed he was and was feeling rotten!
But it was just the initial shock for him. And he's now having mini heart attacks about having a daughter and how he's going to cope but he couldn't be happier.

I think if you've built ur hopes up for 1 team, its normal to be a little shell shocked when ur told its the other team.
Uv got it right though, the most important thing is baby is healthy and happily kicking away in there :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Awww thanks ladies!

It's so nice to have everyones understanding and kind words! You're all great!! I know the subject of gender disappointment can be an emotive subject, so I appreciate how lovely you are all being about it.

I was disapointed at first, but by the next morning totally over it and now I couldn't care less if it was a boy or a girl, just as long as my baby is happy and healthy what more could I ask for?!

I have found a name that I LOOOOOOOOOVE but OH is not 100% set on it. Hoping it will grow on him though because. It's what I really want to call bean!

XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back