At home male fertility tests!

Lady 28

Reaction score
Ladies,

I had myself all worried and upset a couple of weeks ago as my hubby's fertility results did not look go on at home test. Well, we got proper tests done and it turned out that he is totally normal and also had a really good count!

I wanted to let you all know not to waste your money like I stupidly did!

xx

I bought home tests and they said my hubby was fine but it turns out he has hardly any sperm at all :roll:

fingers crossed for you that your IVF works for you soon. I'm going to hospital on friday to find out how serious my endemetriosis was that they removed and if it is likely to come back and cause us more problems.

Wish this was a more simple process!

My GP said that every sperm test will be different - one day it'll be fine; the next day poor. Sperm tests are never perfect. If a man did a sperm test at hospital every few days, each result would be different. She told us not to get too hung up on the results, for that reason

My GP said that every sperm test will be different - one day it'll be fine; the next day poor. Sperm tests are never perfect. If a man did a sperm test at hospital every few days, each result would be different. She told us not to get too hung up on the results, for that reason

Umm, well every single one of my hubby's was the exact same - rubbish. I suppose we must have just tested on bad days lol

I hate GPs, they'll tell you anything.

They might fluctuate a little, but only by a few percentages...

I really hope your endometriosis is minimal Lady28 :)

Last edited:
Thank you Louise me to! Keeping everything crossed for you. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back